ch. 47

Decan Buliu and Hui Ji were kissing on the deck, but they didn't notice the figure flashing past in the corner behind them.

The man watched this scene intently, his peach blossom eyes lowered coldly, and he no longer smiled at all.

By the time they returned to the banquet hall, the dinner party had already ended.

The old housekeeper came over and invited Hui Ji to the VIP room, saying that the old man wanted to discuss something important with him.

Hui Ji couldn't hide, but he couldn't worry about leaving Denbuliu here alone.

"You go first," Danbuliu said, "There are friends over there, and I'll be with them."

Not far away, Xu Zhiyi and Xu Yan were waving to Dan Buliu. Seeing an acquaintance present, Hui Ji felt relieved and left the scene.

Decanbuliu went over to look for the Xu family and his son. As soon as he walked over, Xu Yan handed him a glass of champagne.

Denbuliu took it and held it in his hand, but didn't drink it.

Xu Yan smiled, still joking: "It's not the pile you knocked down."

Denbuliu: "Mr. Xu knows that I don't drink."

"That's right, your assistant drank for you last time we met." At this point, Xu Yan was a little curious, "But how can you still let Ji Zhang's son be your assistant?"

Denbuliu corrected: "Not an assistant, and he only learned his identity recently."

"Then he is planning to inherit the family business?" Xu Yan began to test, "As far as I know, his father holds a lot of shares in Xihe Automobile."

"I don't know, this is his business." Denbuliu shook his head, "But no matter how he develops, I will not be involved in his career."

"Then I'm relieved," Xu Yan breathed a sigh of relief and raised his hand to touch the stale wine glass, "I was just worried that you would switch jobs to Xihe Automobile because of your close relationship with Hui Ji. It's great if you haven't."

Section 84

"Mr. Xu seems to have forgotten," Dan Buliu slowly reminded, shaking the golden champagne in his hand, "Ji Hanmo just acquired my company, and he and I are mortal enemies."

"No matter what, the door of Qianli Automobile will always be open to you." After Xu Yan finished speaking, he drank the wine in the glass.

Soon Xu Zhiyi came over and asked with some worry: "I heard that Stardust Entertainment was acquired, what about your project?"

"The film has now been transferred to the director's name," Den Buliu promised him, "everything will go according to the original plan."

"Then..." Xu Zhiyi was stunned and suddenly reacted.

It's all immersion. **A veteran in the business world for many years, he quickly guessed the cause and effect of the matter.

"Mr. Decai's move is really high!"

Danbuliu shook his head and said calmly: "It's because the other party underestimated the enemy."

"But you were so handsome just now. You overturned such a big champagne tower without saying a word." Xu Yan came over and couldn't help but gossip, "Didn't you see that Ji Zhang's face was so ugly?" What has become of darkness?"

Den Bu Liu: "It's really just a slippery hand."

"Go ahead and lie to the devil," Xu Yan chuckled, then pointed at the cup in Dan Buliu's hand, "You don't want to drink this?"