ch. 5

Be a decadent dog...

Hui Ji sneered and recalled his last life, which was worse than a pig or a dog.

Fate never seemed to favor him.

Hui Ji lost his father when he was born. His mother raised him alone, but she was overwhelmed when he was 10 years old and passed away leaving a scrawled suicide note. Hui Ji, who was only ten years old, had to crawl around alone. He had tasted the warmth and coldness of human relationships at a young age.

It wasn't until he was in high school that an old lady traveled thousands of miles to find him. Only then did Hui Ji realize that he actually had a grandmother.

His grandmother's assistance freed him from a life of poverty. He no longer had to split a penny into two parts, work two jobs by himself, or worry about being evicted by the landlord if he couldn't pay the rent... He was also proud of it. Like an ordinary child, he tasted the faint warmth of family.

The three years of high school were one of the few happy times for Hui Ji.

Unfortunately, the good times did not last long. In the year he was admitted to Q University, his grandmother was diagnosed with acute heart failure in the hospital.

Section 7

The high cost of treatment quickly wiped out their family fortune, and Hui Ji went from part-time to part-time schooling, then dropped out of school to work, and in the end even worked three jobs. But even if he tried all his methods, he still couldn't fill the hole.

"I know my own body. Let's go back and take care of it." Grandma wanted to be discharged from the hospital.

Hui Ji did not agree, but advised: "The doctor said surgery can cure the problem."

Although the process is troublesome, there are doctors abroad who can cure it.

"The surgery can't guarantee a 100% success rate," grandma shook her head, more stubborn than he thought. "What's more, I'm old. If I don't want to get this knife, I might as well leave the hospital for conservative treatment."

Hui Ji clenched his hands into fists, a huge feeling of powerlessness enveloped him, making him begin to hate this damn fate.

To put it nicely, it is called conservative treatment, but to put it badly, it is just to go home and wait to die.

Grandma was not yet 60 years old, how could she die so early?

Hui Ji publicly agreed to let his grandmother be discharged from the hospital for conservative treatment, but secretly he worked three jobs by himself to earn medical expenses.

It's just that making money is much harder than he imagined. No matter how hard he works, his income still can't pay for the high surgery fees.

Time passed day by day, and the despair in Hui Ji's heart deepened little by little. Until one day when he was visiting his grandmother in the hospital, he met a man who claimed to be a talent scout and wanted to scout him to become a star.

Hui Ji offered 100,000 chips, but the other party did not refuse.

Hui Ji thought he had met his savior.

It wasn't until he entered Youyou Entertainment that he realized that this was an abyss that could eat people without seeing blood.

His agent, Dan Buliu, told him that the company did promise to give him a signing fee of 100,000, but the delivery method was to return 10,000 per month, and he would also have to pay for music and dance training fees, as well as room and board in the company. , by the time Hui Ji realized it, it was already too late, he was trapped in this company.