ch. 7

After the dinner, Chi Luyang drove Hui Ji back to the set. After Hui Ji got off the car, Chi Luyang looked up at the rearview mirror and asked, "Minister, shall I take you home?"

"Go to a place first." Dan Buliu sent over an address.

"Lin's Real Estate?" Chi Luyang was a little surprised and asked tentatively, "Are you going to see Lin Su?"

"There's something else." After finishing speaking, Danbuliu closed his eyes, as if he didn't intend to explain.

There was a bit of traffic during the evening rush hour. I drove and stopped along the way. After passing countless traffic lights, the car finally arrived at the door of Lin's Real Estate Building.

Denbuliu: "Find a parking space where you can see the gate."

Chi Luyang was a little confused, but he still followed the instructions. Cars were coming in and out of the door one after another, and not long after, a decadent voice sounded again: "Follow that Rolls-Royce."

track? Chi Luyang was so excited that he kicked the accelerator and blasted out. Half an hour later, Rolls-Royce entered a high-end villa community. Chi Luyang held the steering wheel with excitement on his face: "Minister, shall we go in?"

Decan Buliu: "Wait a minute."

Aren't you here to see Lin Zheng? Why don't you go in again?

Chi Luyang was confused, but he didn't ask any more questions. Not long after, a black Volkswagen drove out of the gate of the community and said with a sullen voice, "Follow me."

Chi Luyang followed him confused and saw a strange man picking up a cake from the cake shop and then driving to the mall. Not long after, a woman came over with a little girl.

"Dad," the girl opened her arms and ran towards him, "I'm out of class!"

"How's your ballet practice going?" The man leaned over and picked up his daughter, his face full of love. "It's your birthday today, and dad bought you a cake."

"Wow," the little girl smiled sweetly, "Thanks, Dad!"

"Let's go home and eat."

"Hey, you two, slow down and be careful of the car." The woman chased after him, unable to hide the smile in her eyes.

The black Volkswagen drove out of the shopping mall. Chi Luyang glanced back, a little confused: "Are you still following?"

Decadent: "Continue."

After another ten minutes, they followed the car into the community and saw a family of three entering the elevator.

Chi Luyang found a parking space to park and asked tentatively: "What should we do next?"

"Wait," Danbuliu opened his tablet to work and ordered, "Tell me when the man comes out."

"I know," Chi Luyang nodded in agreement, but he was so curious that he couldn't help but ask, "Why should we follow him?"

After a while, Danbuliu stopped what he was doing and said calmly: "What's your impression of that man?"

"I feel like he is just a very ordinary middle-aged man," Chi Luyang thought for a while and continued, "Looking at his attitude towards his daughter and wife, he should be a good father."

Danbuliu did not comment on this, and just said: "His name is Xu Zhitao, he is the one who was beaten by Hui Ji."

Xu Zhitao's information is not difficult to check. The key is the person who instigated him behind the scenes.