ch. 53

About two hours later, Denbuliu had a general understanding of the current situation of Qianli Automobile.

The main problems are high R&D expenses and a long profit cycle. Coupled with the inability to keep up with the production capacity of flagship electric vehicles, the company has suffered billions of losses for three consecutive quarters and the capital chain has almost broken.

Decai Buliu: "But you have a technical advantage."

"This may be our only advantage," Xu Yan nodded, saying proudly and tangledly, "Last year alone, Qianli Automobile invested more than 2 billion in research and development. Looking around the world, our automobile technology is the best. . But because of this, our profitability has not been strong and we have suffered serious losses."

"Short-term losses are not a problem," Denbuliu shook his head, "As long as the product quality is excellent, there is hope."

Xu Yan sighed, with a distressed expression on his face: "I also know this truth, but the problem is that no investors dare to invest in us now."

Decan Buliu thought for a while and then asked: "What about increasing production capacity?"

"We have tried, but it is difficult to implement," Xu Yan shook his head. "There is a core component whose output is limited, and even if it is expanded, it cannot fully meet the demand. And with the investment here increasing, the shortage of funds will become more serious." said To be honest, I am now considering whether to close part of the factory first."

"It can't be shut down," Dai Buliu shook his head, "The production capacity problem must be solved. As for the funding problem, I still have a fund here that can temporarily solve your urgent needs."

Xu Yan was stunned for a moment, but finally said thank you and gratefully accepted the kindness.

Sitting in their position, blame and thanks are secondary. The key is how to use the funds to solve the problem.

The two initially reached a capital injection cooperation, but soon a new problem arose.

Xu Yan: "But even if you invest, the factory operation can only last three months, and the production capacity problem cannot be solved immediately."

"I know," Denbuliu nodded, "so we will continue to attract investment."

Xu Yan frowned: "But the major banks have stopped lending. Now shareholders are in a bad mood, and personal investments have begun to be recovered..."

"Instead of looking for banks and investors," he said directly without changing his expression, "this time we are looking for the government."

"Government?" Xu Yan was stunned for a moment.

Den Buliu: "Qianli Automobile can cooperate with state-owned enterprises to establish a joint venture."

This is not a new thing in the industry. Private companies have R&D and technology, while state-owned companies have huge financial support. Cooperation between the two parties can theoretically achieve the effect of 1+1>2.

"But the problem is the risks involved..." As the founder of Qianli Automobile, Xu Yan is naturally unwilling to lose the decision-making power of the company.

"Of course there is a certain risk, but if it is done properly, it can be controlled." Denbuliu analyzed calmly, "For example, controlling the controlling stake of state-owned enterprises to less than one-third, and making good non-competition agreements and protecting them. R&D personnel and intellectual property."

Xu Yan thought for a while and had to admit: "This is a solution..."

Decai Buliu: "I have several lists of state-owned enterprises and central enterprises that we can cooperate with. You can refer to them first."