Ch. 23

Denbuliu didn't want to hear their bickering, so he said directly: "What do you want from me?"

"It's not convenient to talk here. Wait until I find a private place." After saying that, Li Xingbei glanced at Hui Ji and said coldly, "You can come if you want."

Half an hour later, the car stopped halfway up the hillside in a suburban park. Li Xingbei got out of the car and asked Dan Buliu to go out to talk. Hui Ji wanted to follow, but was stopped by Dan Buliu with a look.

There is only a small parking lot on the mountainside, which is well covered. It is a working day and there are almost no people around.

Decanbuliu walked all the way to the railing of the observation deck: "Tell me, what do you want from me?"

Li Xingbei looked around to make sure no one took off his sunglasses and mask. Then he raised his head, his expression more cautious than ever before: "I want you to be my and my brother's agent."

"Agent?" Danbuliu raised his eyebrows, a little surprised, "I already have Hui Ji."

Li Xingbei: "Don't refuse in a hurry. You can listen to my conditions."

Decan Bu Liu: "You say."

Li Xingbei: "The reward is a signing fee of 10 million."

Denbuliu: "This is not a good deal for you."

"Of course, we also have conditions." Li Xingbei added, "I need you to bring this matter up with the company, and my brother and I will show no knowledge."

"You just can't let others know that you want to leave from Li Yi?" Denbuliu was curious, "But why are you going to so much trouble? Is the child rebellious against the father's authority? Or is it a high-level runaway from home? "

Li Xingbei seemed quite resistant to this and interrupted his speculation: "The reason is not important. You tell me first whether you agree or not."

Den Bu Liu: "The conditions are very tempting, but I need to know the reasons before I can make a decision."

"The reason is very simple," Li Xingbei suddenly laughed, "I just don't want to be controlled by the old man."

Before he could answer, Li Xingbei spit out a lot of complaints: "You don't know how annoying he is. He cares about the sky and the earth, and he cares about whether I stay home or not at night. I'm really fed up with him. I heard You don't interfere in the artist's private life, so we hit it off right away."

Danbuliu: "Your brother also wants to terminate the contract?"

"My brother?" Li Xingbei was stunned for a moment, then said calmly, "Of course, my brother and I are together. What do you think? Agent, please think about it? I should give you a lot."

Denbuliu looked at him quietly for a while, then shook his head: "No."

"Why?" Li Xingbei frowned, "Do you think the money is too small? But 10 million is the price you said before."

"No, I just don't like people lying to me." Danbuliu looked into Li Xingbei's eyes and said calmly, "You can come to me again when you decide to confess to me one day."

After saying that, he turned around and left without looking at Li Xingbei again.

Behind him, Li Xingbei pursed his lips, but didn't say anything more.

After going down the mountain, Li Xingbei found an intersection and dropped the people off: "I can't take you back to the company. You can ask the driver to pick you up."

Decan Buliu got out of the car and called Chi Luyang to pick him up.

"Is this his attitude when asking for help? Just throwing you on the roadside like this," Hui Ji glanced at the passing cars and rudely belittled, "Even if the matter is not settled, his behavior is too ugly."