ch. 41

Decan Buliu was too lazy to talk to Hui Ji and concentrated on the work at hand. Soon after, an announcement was made to remind passengers of this flight to board the plane.

Before he could stand up, Hui Ji naturally picked up his travel bag: "Let's go."

The ticket inspector assumed that they were together, stacked the two tickets together, tore off the stubs, and handed them to Hui Ji.

This secret connection made Hui Ji happy. He put the two ticket stubs in his arms, naturally acted as an assistant, and got on the bus with Dan Buliu.

The plane was parked at a remote stand, and they needed to board the bus with other passengers.

There is no need to queue for first class security check, and there is still a seat when you get on the bus. But as the economy class passengers entered, more and more people were on the car. A woman holding a baby stood beside him, struggling to maintain her balance in the shaking car.

Decanbuliu stood up and gave his seat to the other party.

"Thank you!" The woman sat down with the baby in her arms, then raised the baby's soft arms and said, "Baby, please say thank you uncle~!"

The baby was too young and couldn't speak. He just raised his big, watery eyes and stared at him. After looking at it for a while, he grinned and his little arms dangled in the air excitedly.

Quite cute.

With his heart moving slightly, he reached out his index finger and gently touched the baby's finger, but unexpectedly, he was caught in the palm of his hand.

Decanbuliu was stunned for a moment, feeling a little at a loss for a moment. He wanted to stop, but he was worried that he wouldn't be able to control the force well and hurt the child. But it's so weird to have a little baby holding your fingers in the car.

"It seems that the baby likes his uncle very much, but this will cause trouble for him." The mother coaxed the baby to let go, then raised her head and apologized to him, "I'm sorry, the baby is too young and can't control his reaction."

"It's okay." Denbuliu took back his right hand, his expression showing a hint of embarrassment.

He had always acted with ease, but he didn't expect to be defeated at the hands of a baby.

"So cute." At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded in his ear.

"..."

"Shut up."

Denbuliu scolded with some annoyance.

Hui Ji: "I mean the baby just now."

Decadent: "..."

It would be fine if there was no explanation, but this explanation is just trying to cover up the truth and add unnecessary layers to the matter.

"Don't you think it's cute?" Hui Ji whispered, "Babies have a grasping reflex and will instinctively grab anything close to their hands."

"But did you know? In fact, not only babies, but humans have this instinct, and they will instinctively grab everyone who is good to them."

"Don't confuse them," Denbuliu looked up at him with a serious and cold expression, "The grasping reflex is a normal physiological phenomenon, because the infant's cerebral cortex is immature and the nervous system cannot accurately regulate muscles."

Hui Ji was silent for a while, then asked pointedly: "Since you knew you would be caught, why did you reach out to him in the first place?"

The airport shuttle bus swayed forward, passing by cold planes.