ch. 28

Hui Ji had slept late yesterday, but he was woken up again not long after, and everyone was confused.

At this moment, he was pinned down by Dai Buliu, his hands were pinned behind his back, and his head was buried in the pillow. It took him a while to realize what was happening.

"Why, just throw it away after use?" Hui Ji slowly turned his head and looked slightly mocking, "Is the big manager going to default on the debt?"

Denbuliu: "I don't remember what I owe you."

"Want me to remind you?" Hui Ji sneered and slowly said two words, "Thank you."

The sullen expression changed for a moment, and the memories of last night quickly came back...

He came to see Hui Ji drunk last night. Not only did he drink the preserved egg and lean meat porridge cooked by others, he also betrayed his face and said it was a thank you gift.

Decadent: "..."

Denbuliu said coldly: "I was drunk, so I don't remember."

Hui Ji didn't ask any more questions, his eyes fell on Dan Buliu. At this moment, the sky is about to get dark, and the dark blue twilight shines on Dan Buliu through the gaps. He seems to be sleeping in a bad posture. One of the buttons of his pajamas is opened by him, and it is slanted across his shoulders, exposing most of it. A shoulder. The hazy light of the morning enveloped him, like a scene that would only appear in a dream.

Hui Ji was a little curious: "Did you do this before when you were drunk?"

"I've never been drunk," he said with a depressed look, but a little less confident, "last night was an accident."

He knows that he doesn't want to drink. Last time at his debut celebration party, he just held a glass of deflated Sprite.

As for the accident...

Hui Ji's expression became subtle again.

"What are you doing?" Noticing his gaze, her expression became alert again.

Just when he thought Hui Ji was going to hold on to the handle of last night, Hui Ji just stretched out his hand to pull up the clothes that had slipped to his shoulders: "It's cold this morning, don't catch a cold."

Danbuliu lowered his head in surprise. Is this the only thing Huiji wants to say?

"Can you sleep with me for a while longer?" Hui Ji asked again.

Decan Buliu: "You sleep, I'm in the living room."

Not a yes, but not a complete rejection either.

Hui Ji didn't dare to push the envelope any further, he just asked him not to close the door when he wanted to stop letting out.

Whether she wanted to be with him when she was drunk, or she just wanted to show her defenseless moments in front of him, he was already quite satisfied.

Although Danbuliu was hiding something from him, at least he understood one thing: he was not without weight in Tanbuliu's heart.

After finishing his daily work, Danbuliu sent a message to the twins, but received no reply. He probably hasn't gotten up yet.

It's understandable. They had a lot of mood swings yesterday and drank wine again, so they should wake up later.

While eating breakfast, Hui Ji looked at him several times without hesitation, and then finally asked: "Are you okay?"

Decanbuliu: "What can happen to me?"

Drinking and smoking, you don't look like your usual decadent self at all. You shouldn't encounter any problems, right?