ch. 20

Ever since Hui Ji asked Zhou Muyang five days ago but was rejected by Dan Buliu, there has been no contact between them.

In the final analysis, their relationship is just a cooperative relationship. Since Denbuliu doesn't want to look for him, he won't lick his face and stick to her.

These days, Hui Ji focused exclusively on training, and his daily routine was terrifyingly regular. Get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to practice singing, practice singing for 4 hours in the morning, take an hour to eat and take a lunch break, and practice dancing for 5 hours each in the afternoon and evening.

Even if it takes a long time, his concentration is very high and he has strong energy at all times. He can be called the king of scrolls.

Under Hui Ji's demonstration, other players were also beaten to death and given all kinds of life-threatening extra training.

Zhou Muyang has good physical strength. When the show started filming, he was called an energetic puppy by fans. He and Hui Ji get into trouble every day. I often scream every night that I am so tired, so tired that I am going to die, and end up getting up before dawn the next day to practice my voice.

Lin Su was unable to move because of his illness, and could only watch as Hui Ji and Zhou Muyang left him behind.

He began to weaken his dance and focus more on the presentation of stage charm.

The finals are approaching day by day, and the contestants are like a taut string. They are obviously under great pressure and know that their outcome may not be as originally expected, but they still have to grit their teeth and persevere.

The harder the contestants work, the more nervous and tired they become. The set is shrouded in tremendous pressure and people are panicked.

The program team once again arranged the "Energy Cabin" session, hired a psychologist, and set up a "Stress Relief Room".

Most people participated in these two sessions, but Hui Ji refused. He immerses himself in training every day, and his level remains as high as ever. He doesn't look like a real person, but more like a tireless machine.

Hui Ji finished training that afternoon and was stopped as soon as he left the training room.

"Hui Ji, shall we have dinner together?" Lin Su held two lunch boxes in his hands and invited him, "I have something to tell you."

Hui Ji didn't even look at him, and walked straight past him.

"I know you don't like me," Lin Su didn't mind his indifference and just added, "But what I said is related to decadence."

Hui Ji paused and said in a cold voice: "You'd better have something important to do."

"It's up to you to judge whether it's important or not. I'm just passing on the facts." Lin Su said, handing over a lunch box.

Hui Ji didn't refuse and went to a corner of the rest hall with his lunch box. It's a great place to talk with no one around and no cameras.

Lin Su sat down opposite him and said while opening the lunch box: "I've always been curious. Aren't you curious why Decan Buliu became your manager?"

Hui Ji opened the disposable chopsticks and said with an indifferent expression, "It has nothing to do with you."

"You don't know yet, right? Ever since I exposed his dirty information, Denbuliu no longer wants to stay at Youyou Entertainment." Lin Su didn't care about his attitude and said to himself, "But then he Not only did he stay, he even became your agent, don't you want to know why?"