Ch. 33

"Dean Bu Liu! I remember you!" Wang Qi clenched his hands and lay on the ground, almost squeezing out a sentence through his teeth, "Just wait for me, one day you will be defeated!"

But the latter just glanced at him with lowered eyes and said casually, "Are you worthy?"

His eyes were too contemptuous. It didn't look like he was looking at a person, but rather like he was sizing up some animal.

This is exactly the same as Ji Zhang's eyes just now.

In the eyes of the super-rich, everyone else seems like a bug not worth looking at. Wang Qi grew up with this kind of contempt and has clearly understood the nature of bullying in society.

It's okay to let him bow his head in front of Ji Zhang, but he is just a small boss, why should he look down on himself so much?

Wang Qi's nerves were stung and he shouted at the bodyguards: "What are you doing standing still? Why don't you catch them quickly!"

The bodyguards moved upon hearing the sound, but before they could touch the corners of Denbuliu and Huiji's clothes, a group of big men in black suddenly surged out from around them.

Coming to the rescue, Denbuliu couldn't do it alone. The driver, a male mother who was 1.9 meters tall, and a group of bodyguards, instantly subdued Wang Qi and his group.

Not only that, Denbuliu also asked people to clear the secret camera equipment in the private room and destroy everything that could threaten them.

"Damn it, Mr. Deca is so awesome!" Seeing that Mr. Deca finished his work, Zhou Muyang's eyes lit up and he came over in a very dogged manner, "From today on, you are my male idol!"

Hui Ji stood in front of Den Buliu and was very disgusted: "You fool, don't get involved."

"Who is stupid?" Zhou Muyang opened his eyes wide, and when he was about to retort, he suddenly had an idea and started to complain, "Mr. Decai, let me tell you, Hui Ji kicked us all out just now and planned to die alone with that Wang Qi. knock."

Hearing this, Danbuliu slowed down his steps.

Seeing this, Zhou Muyang became more enthusiastic and continued: "Then based on the principle of teammates loving each other, I will definitely not do it! I asked him to think about his agent, I said Huiji, calm down, Mr. Decai will do his best for you After so many things, now that you are getting into a fight without permission and someone is taking advantage of you, have you ever thought about how he feels?"

"Hey, guess what? Hui Ji didn't listen at all. He doesn't care about you at all! I care about you the most, so why not kick him and become my agent!"

"My agent, you don't need to worry," Hui Ji sneered and stood in front of Zhou Muyang, "If you don't shut up, I will tell your uncle about your feat tonight."

Zhou Muyang: "..."

Zhou Jue was very strict with him. If he knew that he almost got into a fight with someone outside, he would come over and tear him apart.

Zhou Muyang Ma Liuer shut her mouth.

He closed his mouth, but not completely.

He had a habit of being talkative when he was nervous, so he turned to ask Decan Buliu: "But Mr. Deca, why haven't you said anything? Are you hurt?"

When he didn't get a response, Zhou Muyang stretched out his hand and pushed it away.

The next moment, Denbuliu's body went limp and he suddenly fell down in front of him.

Zhou Muyang:! !

Damn it? ! He just touched it lightly!

"Decadent!"