ch. 8

The next morning, Denbuliu's trustee made an appointment with Zhou Muyang's agent, Meng Lingya.

At ten o'clock in the morning, a woman wearing an off-white suit pushed open the door of Wutong Plaza Cafe. When she saw the handsome man by the window, she was obviously stunned: "It's you?"

Decanbuliu raised his head, somewhat surprised: "Mr. Meng, do you know me?"

"It's not really acquaintance," Meng Lingya sat down in front of Dan Buliu, brushed the curly hair behind her shoulders, and said calmly, "After all, Mr. Deca was so famous online before, it's hard not to know him."

Daibuliu didn't care about the sarcasm in her words, and looked calm: "I believe Mr. Meng will not be disturbed by the rumors from the outside world."

"Tell me," Meng Lingya crossed her arms across her chest, as if she was too lazy to talk anymore, "Why did you go to such trouble to ask me out?"

Section 12

Denbuliu: "I met Zhou Muyang on the set yesterday. He seemed easy to get along with, sunny and confident, and very talented."

"That's natural," Meng Lingya's eyes showed obvious pride, "Although Mu Yang has just entered the industry, he is excellent in all aspects, and our company also has high hopes for him."

Denbuliu nodded and continued: "He also asked me to vote for him, saying that he must debut in the C position in the game."

"It's something he can do," Meng Lingya smiled, her tone full of confidence, "Since Mu Yang has participated in the competition, he must get the best."

"Oh?" Danbuliu raised his eyebrows and finally got to the point, "But how did I hear that the C position has been reserved?"

Meng Lingya's face darkened: "Who did you listen to?"

"It doesn't matter who you listen to. The key is whether this matter is true." Danbuliu raised his hand, "If you don't believe it, you can use your channels to verify it."

Meng Lingya took out her mobile phone and walked to the side to make a call.

Then, her face became darker and darker, and her brows also wrinkled.

After hanging up the phone, Meng Lingya sat down again, making a harsh sound as the chair rubbed against the ground.

Den Bu Liu: "Are you sure?"

Meng Lingya took a deep breath, and when she raised her head again, her eyes became serious: "What do you know?"

"I know a lot, but I can't reveal it all to you." Denbuliu raised his head and said in a calm tone, "I want to talk to someone who can make the decision."

Meng Lingya frowned and sat for a while, then finally got up to make a phone call. Not long after, Meng Lingya seemed to have reached an agreement, turned around and handed over the phone.

Denbuliu took it, and a young and cold voice came from inside.

"Hello, I am Zhou Jue, uncle Zhou Muyang, CEO of Zhou Entertainment." After a two-second pause, the voice continued, "Am I qualified to negotiate with you?"

"Of course," Danbuliu smiled, "It's my honor to be able to talk to Mr. Zhou."

"Okay, I'll ask the secretary to make an appointment."

Zhou Jue was very efficient. He directly made an appointment with him for lunch, and Denbuliu did not refuse. I have long heard that the Zhou Group regards Zhou Muyang as the apple of their eye, but now it seems to be true.

Lunch was scheduled at a private restaurant, and when Denbu Liu came over, Zhou Jue had already arrived.

In a Chinese-style box full of ancient style, a young man in a gray suit is making tea. He wears gold-rimmed glasses and holds a purple clay pot in his hand. His facial features are hidden in the white mist, calm and elegant, like a classical freehand painting.