ch. 19

The 8th episode of "JUST ME" was broadcast, and Hui Ji's face, which was caused by allergies due to the use of inferior products, was completely exposed to the public.

Only then did netizens learn that Hui Ji accepted a skin care product recommended by the program crew, but declined the endorsement because he was allergic after using it.

Immediately afterwards, netizens uncovered an "internal revelation" from three days ago. Marketing claimed that a contestant surnamed H accepted a skin care product advertisement, but broke the contract temporarily after the filming of the advertisement was completed, causing huge losses to the program team and the advertiser. .

At that time, many people were scolding Hui Ji, saying that he had consumed the fans' love and that he had started to act like a big name. Until now...

[So the real reason is that there is a problem with the product itself? Hui Ji is actually very responsible, right? 】

[And his face was ruined because of the trial, wuwuwu... the rubbish program crew actually asked him to accept this kind of commercial, you keep my Hui Ji face! 】

[What skin care products? Would you like to expose it quickly? Fortunately, Hui Ji tried it for himself. If he had directly accepted the advertisement, we would be the ones with the worst face! 】

[It's hard to believe that a big show like "JUST ME" would accept such a three-no product. There must be a chain of interests behind it. It is recommended to investigate thoroughly and don't let anyone go! 】

...

As soon as the news came out, "JUST ME" was instantly pushed to the forefront, and the official had to apologize. Although they claimed that the matter of asking Hui Ji to endorse the advertisement was completely false, and promised to compensate Hui Ji for all the treatment expenses, the situation of the matter was different. It didn't stop there.

Because he followed the clues provided by Hui Ji, he quickly figured out the causes and consequences of the advertising incident, and also uncovered a series of related people.

This advertisement was spearheaded by Lam Real Estate and was produced by executive producer Wang Qiang. Finally, Hui Ji took over the advertisement. The theme caused Hui Ji to be involved in an endorsement scandal on the eve of the finals.

It can be seen that the planner is vicious in his heart and his heart can be killed.

Lin Zheng took the lead in introducing the advertiser, and it must be closely related to Lin Su.

But just relying on the information that Denbuliu has now is not enough to find Lin Su out from behind. He needs more investigations.

And Hui Ji's attitude is also very thought-provoking...

Danbuliu asked him: "Why are you so sure that this whole thing was done by Lin Su?"

Hui Ji had just finished dancing and when he heard these words, he immediately went into a defensive state and said warily: "You don't believe me?"

Decadent: "I need more information."

He didn't understand that he was the one who stopped the advertising in the first place. He only said that the essence was a three-free product and did not contain any information that it would cause allergies. Normal people would stop using it, so why did Hui Ji continue to use it for three days?

Hui Ji held the phone and breathed rapidly for a moment: "What exactly do you want to say."

Decan Buliu: "So you already knew they were going to frame you."