ch. 26

Denbuliu watched calmly throughout the whole process, until blood dripped down Li Xingbei's fingers, and then he reminded: "The floor is dirty, clean it up yourself."

Li Xingbei let go of his hand, and the glass shards in his hand fell down with blood. He looked at a certain point in the sky and fell into memories.

"Actually, my brother was the first person to be subjected to domestic violence. If you saw the injuries my brother suffered back then, you would know how inferior this old man is to a pig."

While helping him bandage, Danbuliu listened to Li Xingbei's story about the tragic experience.

When the twins were 7 years old, their parents divorced, and their elder brother Li Yuexi followed his father, while his younger brother Li Xingbei was taken away by his mother. When the two were in junior high school, their mother remarried and sent Li Xingbei back.

Soon after returning, Li Xingbei discovered the scars on his brother Li Yuexi. But Li Yuexi didn't tell him. Instead, he lied to him that he had fallen.

At first, Li Xingbei thought Li Yuexi had suffered school violence and protected him everywhere in school.

I don't know if it's because of the different nutritional intake after separation. Li Xingbei is a few centimeters taller than Li Yuexi, and he is even more fierce when they fight. No one in the whole school dares to bully their brother.

At that time, Li Xingbei thought that was the end of the matter. But he didn't expect that the scars on Li Yuexi's body still hadn't disappeared.

Until one time when he escaped from cram school and returned home, he accidentally broke into the scene of his father's domestic violence. Only then did Li Xingbei learn that Li Yuexi had been suffering domestic violence from Li Yi!

And when he came back, he was beaten even more severely. Because Li Yuexi took the responsibility for him, the beating that should have fallen on him!

Li Xingbei went crazy and rushed over to fight with Li Yi.

He beat Li Yi half to death, but it was of no use. As long as he didn't see him, Li Yi would beat his brother again, and even hit him harder every time.

Li Xingbei proposed to leave Li Yi and live alone, but Li Yuexi refused.

"Dad is just out of control and can't control himself. In fact, he still loves us." Young Li Yuexi recalled her father's appearance and murmured to herself, "Have you forgotten? When we were in kindergarten, my father would carry us when it rained. Back home. When we were in elementary school, he took us to the amusement park. He was not like this before."

Li Xingbei: "But he's beating you now!"

"He's just sick," Li Yuexi shook his head. "He promised me that he would try to control his emotions and would never hit me again."

Li Xingbei couldn't understand Li Yuexi's attachment to his father, and he couldn't understand why Li Yuexi continued to stay with his father even if he was injured.

He wanted to leave with his brother, but he was still in junior high school at the time, his mother had a family of her own, and other relatives in the family would not accept them, so they had nowhere to go.

Li Yuexi is still trying to change Li Yi and reshape the good father in his memory. He did a lot of things, and gradually, Li Yuexi found that he was beaten less frequently.

He laughed happily, feeling that their efforts had finally paid off: "Look, I just said that Dad loves us. He hasn't hit me for a month."

"You're right." Li Xingbei turned around and silently covered up the scars on his body.