ch. 15

"Oh my god, I finally found you!" As soon as Hui Ji came out, the production assistant came up to him and said hurriedly, "Producer Wang said he wanted to see you for something, but he couldn't get through the phone. He asked me to inform you to go to his office. ."

Section 20

Hui Ji glanced at him and said nothing.

Production assistants have no real power. Although they are called producers, most of them are young people who have just entered the industry, and their work is also complicated and boring.

It can be seen that the instigator of the persecution of him through advertisements in his previous life is still hiding deeper behind him.

Hui Ji looked away, did not embarrass the production assistant, and turned around to go to the executive production office.

Producer Wang is a middle-aged man with a much more arrogant attitude than the production assistant. Hui Ji stood in front of his desk for a minute, and then he finally put down the teapot and said arrogantly: "Finally here? You are famous. It's not easy to invite you now."

Hui Ji ignored his secret taunt. He put his hands casually in his pockets and raised his eyelids casually. Coupled with his tall and strong body, it brought a strong sense of oppression.

Producer Wang is just over 1.7 meters tall, and now he is sitting down again, his aura is obviously much shorter.

He was choked by Hui Ji's attitude, and it took him a while before he lost his temper and said, "The business team is talking about cosmetics, and they want you to shoot a rummage commercial."

The so-called bag rummaging advertisement is to raid the artist's cosmetic bag and look through the products in the other party's bag. Originally, artists' vlogs were meant to share their lives in vlogs, but as advertisers became more pervasive, these videos gradually turned into product placement ads.

Seeing that Hui Ji didn't answer, Producer Wang thought he didn't understand, and added: "You don't need to speak, just show off, and the filming can be completed in less than 30 minutes. Not only will it not delay the training, but it will also save money." take."

At the end, Producer Wang added slowly: "This is an honor that only you can have."

Hearing this, Hui Ji finally spoke: "Only I can get it?"

"Of course." It seemed that he had finally found his home court. Producer Wang nodded proudly, "This is the show team's affirmation of you. Don't let us down."

Hui Ji: "There are so many contestants, why only me is allowed to take the photo?"

Producer Wang: "Of course it's because you have good grades and many people like you."

Hui Ji: "Lin Su and Zhou Muyang are only after me in terms of grades and more popular than me. Why don't you find them?"

Producer Wang was already a little fed up, he didn't know what Hui Ji had to say no to. For a child from a poor family like Hui Ji, shouldn't he accept the pie-in-the-sky thing with gratitude?

"You need money, don't you?" Producer Wang lost his patience and said directly, "What are the identities of Lin Su and Zhou Muyang? They look down on such little money at all."

Being poked at his weak point so bluntly, Hui Ji showed obvious embarrassment on his face.

Producer Wang raised the corners of his lips, thinking that no matter how arrogant and arrogant a person is, they will inevitably have weaknesses. He had heard before that Hui Ji was unable to make progress. Since the start of the competition, investors from all walks of life wanted to "finance" him, but he rejected them all for various reasons.