ch. 16

"Still chatting? How reluctant are you to leave?" Li Xingbei shouted while sitting in a car on the streets of Paris, "I'm going to be late for my fitting."

Decanbuliu: "I still have something to do, so I'll hang up first."

"Oh." Hui Ji responded, but did not take the initiative to hang up the phone.

Decanbuliu walked towards the car door and added: "Call me if you need anything."

"You..." Hui Ji hesitated to speak.

Decadent: "Is there anything else?"

"Have you bought the mobile phone?" At this moment, a cheerful male voice came.

Hui Ji's breath was stagnant and he stopped talking immediately.

Li Xingbei looked at Denbuliu with interest and asked curiously: "What are you talking about? He has a reluctant expression."

Denbuliu did not respond to Li Xingbei's teasing.

"Hui Ji," he asked again before waiting for Hui Ji's answer, "What did you want to say just now?"

"It's nothing," Hui Ji's voice suddenly turned cold, "I'll hang up now."

Decanbuliu didn't ask any more questions and hung up the phone.

The door closed and the black business car drove towards Camilia's Paris headquarters.

Li Xingbei glanced at him and said with great interest: "Is this kid the artist you brought?"

Den Bu Liu: "His name is Hui Ji."

Li Xingbei made a "tsk" sound with a mocking look on his face: "It's not like you're an unweaned child. How can you be so clingy? I've been talking to you for so long."

Denbuliu corrected: "We work in communication."

"It's so useless. I know you're on a business trip and I'm still bothering you." Li Xingbei held his chin, his silver hair shining in the sun, and smiled as if he was harmless. "Why don't you kick him and become our manager? "

Be Li Xingbei's agent?

His gaze fell on Li Xingbei's silver hair, then moved to his eyebrows, the tip of his nose, his lips, and then slid down his chin to his Adam's apple, collarbone, undulating chest, and slender legs...

He looked at Li Xingbei from head to toe with a scrutinizing gaze, then looked away and said calmly: "Not interested."

"You don't like me?" Li Xingbei blinked and said blankly, "That shouldn't be the case. Fans like my appearance very much. Even if I have a bad reputation, I will never criticize my appearance. The most they will do is scold me for my poor singing skills."

"You look good," Denbuliu commented, "but not as good as Hui Ji."

Li Xingbei: "..."

He has been handsome since he was young, and he has never lost in competition with others. Li Xingbei couldn't swallow this breath and deliberately said: "Our salary is very high. If you lead us to make a fortune, it will be just around the corner."

Danbuliu raised his eyebrows: "How tall?"

You pretend to be so noble, but you still love money, right? Li Xingbei sneered in his heart and asked the question again: "How much do you want?"

The thin lips were slightly opened, and he slowly spit out three words: "Ten million."

Li Xingbei:? ? ?

Decai Buliu: "Ten million is just the signing fee. In addition, I also want 20% of your project commission."

"...Are you crazy?" Li Xingbei opened his eyes wide in disbelief, "I don't even dare to ask for such a high price."