Ch.31 Epilouge

A couple years later....

It has been a couple years since that big night, and everything is going great. Me and Alex are madly in love and so are Kevin and Violet. The rest of the guys had found their mates and me and the girls are all like sisters.

Violet is 3 months pregnat and I'm not! Yippee for me. They found it is a girl and are naming her Audry. Everything is falling into the peices of the puzzle and I couldn't have asked for a better life.

The only bad thing that has happened over these couple years, is that Zack and Cisco died in a car accident. We were all suffering their loss and I aways cried and that sort of thing.

I learned from it to not have any regrets and that hopefully, someday, something good will come out of it. Good things comes to those who wait and it's better to be patiant than to be powerful.

"Hey baby. I missed you so much." Alex came up to me and kissed me passionatly.

"I missed you too." I rested my forehead on his.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered and pulled my hair out of my face.

"And your so sexy and handsome that I just can't keep my hands off of you." I said seducivly and he threw us both on the bed.

"Oh really." He smirked and took off his shirt. I pulled him closer to me and ran my hands all over the front half of his body.

"Yes." I said and he trailed kisses along my face and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know I love you so much Annie." He kissed my nose and looked at me.

"Yes I do, and you know I love you so much." I then kissed his nose.

"I can learn to get used to this." He gave me one last kiss on the lips before crashing beside me and pulling me closer to him.

I cuddled closer to him and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes and smiled before I fell asleep with my one, true, mate.

__________________________

Hey guys I know it ended, sad face. Sorry if it wasn't the best, but yah know, oh well. Anyway, I will be making a new book, but I'm still working on it so I will update you soon about that. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the book!

COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE BOOK, QUESTIONS WHICH I WILL ANSWER, OR JUST YOUR OPINION!

LOVE YOU ALL! DON'T FORGET TO FAN. TOO!