Ch.10 Worse Than I Thought

I was awken by someone bouncing on top of me I swear!

"Annie wake up!!!" I opened my eyes to find Justin as the one who is doing this.

I bursted out laughing and so did he.

"Well you could have woke me up a different way." I said getting up and grabbing some cloths.

"Sorry babe but you're a tough one to wake up." I blushed and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I set my cloths on the counter and stripped. I turned the shower on and got in closing the certan. I felt the nice warm water on my skin.

About 5 mintues into my shower, I heard the door open and my heart started to beat faster but I continued to wash my hair.

"Don't mind me." I heard him say and I let out a low growl in response and he just laughed.

"You have to hand it to me though. I mean your butt ass naked right in front of me and your sexy scent is so damn strong while I am in heat." He did have a point but he better leave before heat gets the best of him.

"Get out." I yelled and sure enough he was out.

When I finished I changed and put on some make-up. When I thought I looked good, I smiled to myself and walked out of the room to find him back to sleep. I smiled and quietly walked out of the room.

I ran downstairs and saw everyone there.

"Why didn't you come back down." Lucas asked.

"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that he is in heat and he isn't going to school." I said firmly and linked arms with Violet but she pulled away.

"I'm going with Kevin if you don't mind." She said and I noded reasuringly.

"Lucas?" I offered and he smiled.

"Yes." He said.

"No." I heard from behind and I turned around to find Justin leaning up against the wall.

"Yes. He can if he wants to Justin and plus it is just to school. Calm down." I looked at him and his eyes came dark with lust. Well shit.

"Lets go." I said yo Lucas and we ran out the door and to my car.

As I opened my door, arks snaked around my waist and it was Justin.

"Don't I get a good-bye kiss." His husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Fine." I said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"There now bye." I said getting into my car with Lucas.

I turned the car on then the radio. I drove out of the driveway and prayed to got that his heat wouldn't be bad.

"Hello Earth to Annie!" Lucas said snapping his fingers.

"What?" I asked and he just sighed.

"Never mind." I looked up at him and when we pulled up at the school, I stopped him before he could get out.

"Tell me." I looked at him and he just shook his head. I let him go and he got out of the car.

He leaned against my car waiting for the guys and I didn't want to wait so I just decided to head inside. When I saw Milo standing at my locker, I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Hey! How's my girl?" He spun me around and his nickname for me is my girl.

"She is amazing! And how's my man?" I asked with a smile.