Ch.20 Slave? I Think Not.

"Well she will be with me of course." Alex said like that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, let the lady decide." They both looked at me and I'm just thinking, 'thanks for puting me in the middle of this!'

"Well I mean I guess I can." I said not sure if I should say yes or no.

"Thank you so much baby!" Alex gave me a huge hug and I hugged him back.

"Your welcome." He held my hand and lead me to to what I was guessing was his room.

"Here we are." He held the door and when I walked in, I just stopped.

It was huge! There was a big bed, amd just so much room.

"Wow." Was all I can say, I just couldn't find the words and his scent was so intoxicating but I had to keep myself under control.

"And its all yours." He spun me around and pulled me to his hard chest. He kissed me feircly but I pulled away and saw hurt and anger in his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" He trailed his fingers along my arm sending pleasurable shivers all of my body, but I ignored it.

"I-I'm not ready. We just met Alex and I don't even know your last time." He just looked at me before responding.

"Lambert. There." He kissed me again but this time I shoved away. I didn't want this to be rushed and I don't want him to make me do the things I don't want to do.

"I said not yet Alex." I took a step back and his eyes flashed with anger.

"You will do what I want, when I want, how I want it." He shoved me against the wall and I was now to angry. If he thought that I was just going to be his slave, then he can just forget it all.

"Wow you really-" I shoved him as hard as I could and threw him on the bed and ran to the door and looked at him directly in the eye.

"-think I'm going to be a slave? Well think again buddy boy. I'm not going to be rushed into this, nor are you going to make me do anything I don't want to." I opened the door and ran out and shifted into my animal wolf.

I made my way out of the house as fast as I could and ran freely. I sniffed the air and located Jounior scent. When I finally picked up his scent when the wind blew, I raced as fast as I could to him. I pulled myself to a hault when I saw him training a lot of people.

Everyone looked at me appauled and jaws dropped once again.

"Did the alpha get a new fur or is it just me?" I heard this girl whisper and I shifted back in human form and I heard a lot of gasps.

"Jounior get me out of here. I want to leave." I said getting a lump in my throat.

"No. Why? Whats wrong?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"Alex aparently things since that I'm his mate that he can just make me his slave. And don't you dare bow down to me or call you your Luna. I just want to go back home." I pleaded and his eyes softened.

"You are home, you are their Luna and I don't want you to be my slave." He took a step towards me and I took a step back.

"Not how you explained it and I'm not home! This isn't what I signed up for! I left my brother who was the only family I had! I can't only imagine what they have been through!" I was indicating the other shifters.

"Well there families are here as well." He said softly, great now he is such an ass not around his pack, but when he is with his pack, he is softy guy.

"Well then that too proves my point! I left my brother and if- sorry I mean when- I go home I won't be going home to a worrying mom and dad.

My parents are dead and now just me and my brother. I have been to hell and back and I don't want to go to hell and stay there." I shifted into my wolf and ran in the woods as fast as I could and as far as I could go.

When I got to a big pond, I went back to my human form. I yelled as loud as I could, jumped up, and punched the ground in frustration. My yell had echoed through the woods and my punch shook the ground and vibrated through the woods.

I was out of breath and when I caught my breath again, I shifted than ran back. I have no clue why, my animal just wanted to so I thought I would do something for her.

"I know." I heard Jounior say when I walked out of the woods, everyone grew silent and they turned their heads.

I looked away and just kept on walking until I felt Alex nudge me. I looked at him and couldn't hold it in. I rubbed my wolf head in the crook of his neck. We rubbed our noses together and everyone cheered.

We both faced them and stood straight and composed ourselfs. I shifted back in human form and he followed my same moves. He gave me a kiss and then we walked back inside hand-in-hand.

All of a sudden my phone went off and we just looked at eachother before I answered it.

"Hey girl whats up?" Violet said cheerfully and I smiled.

"Hey girl! Things are great what about you?" I asked and Alex gave me a questioning look.

"Well. Milo left but other than that, things are going great but hey nice talking to you! Ttyl!" Then she hung up and I put my phone in my pocket confused.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Violet who is a friend of mine." I wonder where Milo was.

"Alpha, we have another one." His dad came in and Alex grabbed me by my waist and led me to the room I was in.

"Okay so why don't you introduce yourself young man." The boy turned around and I gasped.

"Milo!" I yelled and hugged him, which made Alex growl.

"What are you doing here?!" I hugged him tighter.

"Well whats a life without you I mean come on." He let me go and Alex pulled me to his chest possesivly.

"Well duh but yah this is kind of my true mate." He noded.

"Okay now that that is settled, this is my son, Alpha Alex." I couldn't help but burst out laughing at his dad because he was short, sweet and to the point.

"Nice to meet you Milo." They shook hands and I wiped the tears away.

"You too." They completly acted like I wasn't there and I huffed.

"Okay kiddos time to go to bed cause we have a long day ahead of us." We all whined but we went to our rooms.

"So what about cloths?" I asked wondering what in the world I would be wearing from now on.

"Closet." He point to the closet and I walked in.

It was huge and half of it was his cloths and half of it was his. I looked in the dresser and found a tank top and booty shorts and changed into those.

Once I changed I walked out of the closet and into the bed. I felt Alex get in beside me and I turned over to look at him. I cuddled in his chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Good-night angel." He kissed the top of my head and I entwined our legs.

"Good-night." I mumbled in his chest and quickly fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

__________________________

Hey guys just an update about my mom if you all were wondering, she is doing better and is hopefully coming home Monday but we still don't know.

Anyway, hope you guys like it so far and Comment about what you think or just ideas cause if I like the idea, I will definatly use it in the book!

Love you all! Comment and Vote!