Ch.30 I Can See You, But You Can't See Me

I looked around and knew that since I just made myself invisble, I can stay here without them or anyone even knowing it. I decided to back to the house but invisible, I'm just going to be invisble forever now, not even going to change myself visible.

As I walked to the house, I got nervous but kept on going. As I reached the door, I made sure I was quiet and opened the door. I quietly closed the door and heard yelling and comotion going on upstairs.

I walked upstairs to where they were and saw that they were all in the same room.

"What do you mean she is gone?" Cisco asked and just stared at Kevin who had tears down his face.

"She ran away." He looked down at his feet.

"Send a search party." Tony said.

"Already on it." Alex came in all of a sudden and they all just looked at him.

"See. Look at what you have done." Lucas growled and Alex just growled back.

"Stop fucking fighting! It is nobodys fault that she ran away! It was her own decision and I tried to stop her, but it didn't work." Kevin yelled and they shut up.

"It's okay. We will find her." Violet out a hand on his shoulder and he calmed down. I smiled that she had that affect on him and that she would take good care of him.

"Alright well lets all get some rest." Zack said and I hurried up into my room before he even got in so I wouldn't get caught.

I stood there until Alex came in. He closed the door behind him and sighed. He walked in the bathroom and took a shower. I smelled his scent and it was the most wonderful that I could ever smell.

When he finally came out, he had on jeans, but no shirt. I longed to touch and kiss him all over, but I couldn't. He sat on the edge on the bed and put his face in his hands.

"Why?" He muttered and tears fell down his face, causing my stomach to turn.

I couldn't stand seeing him like that and just decided to mind link him, but not reveal anything.

'Hey.' I said and looked up.

'Annie. Is that you?' He asked and I just smiled.

'No, it's the boogie man. Of course it's me.' He smiled and laughed which made me smile.

'Where are you? Please come back.' He was still on the edge of the bed and sighed again.

'I'm closer than you think I am.' I frowned as a tear rolled my face and hit the floor.

He apparently saw that and got up.

"Thats impossible." I started to panick as he looked directly at me and he was right in front of me.

I panicked and ran out of their as fast as I could. I could hear him gaining up on me as I flew out the door and shifted. I knew he could see me and I looked back which I regreted dearly.

He lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. We both shifted back in human and he pinned me to the ground on one of the training feilds.

"Why?" He asked and I just closed my eyes.

"Hey hey, I still want to see your beautiful eyes." His voice was soft and I opened up my eyes.

"Annie don't you ever run away from me." His voice was now firm and all I could do was just simply nod.

"I love you so much and I hate it when we fight." He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and I cupped his cheek.

"I love you too." He kissed me and it was gentle and still showed that he loved me.

"Hey now lets go home." He pulled me on his back, like a piggy back ride.

"You're light." He smirked at me and I just ruffled his hair.

"Hey hey hey not the hair. It completes the look." He smoothed out his hair and I just laughed at him.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I said sarcasticslly.

"You help me sleep at night." He said walking back to the house.

"Awww. Alphy Walphy has a soft side." I said in a baby voice and pinched his cheek and he let out a low growl.

"You know you love me." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Forever and always." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head on his shoulder while he walked us inside the house.

"We're home!" He yelled and I slapped him upside the head.

"What was that for?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Don't yell." I smiled as he just rubbed his head.

"What do you mean 'we?'" I reconized it was Tony.

"Come down and see." He yelled back and I slapped him again.

"Would you quit that?" He put me down and looked at me.

"Couldn't I ask you the same thing?" I smirked at him just before someone grabbed me by the waist and spun me and a circle hugging me.

"Gonna puke if yah don't stop." He stopped and squeezed me tight.

"You know if you keep squeezin me like this, I could pop." He set me down and Alex was just laughing at us.

"Well good to see you too." He said and I just gave him a hug and squeezed him to death, as he did to me.

"Ok-ay!" He said and I let him go.

"Good to be home." I said then we walked upstairs.

"Good to have yah back." He smiled at me before we went to out bedrooms.

We walked over to the bed and cuddled into eachother.

"I love you Alex." He gave me a kiss and I laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around my body.

"I love you too Annie." He said and I couldn't help but think, that is the only thing that matters, is that he loves me and I love him and that we are happy together forever.