Ch.7 New Surprises

Link to the side! 

__________________________

I burst out laughing.

"What the hell Annie?" Kevin said and I shrugged him off going to find Justin.

When I found him, he was pacing back and forth in his room with his hands clenched at his sides.

"Now you have to admit that was pretty good." I said walking over to him and holding one of his hands.

He pulled his hand out of mine and I took a step towards him. I put his face in my hands and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Calm down boy. Don't worry Justin, I'm still yours and you still mine no matter what. We are mates. I'm going to go back downstairs." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Alright." He said and he took my hand and we walked back downstairs. We sat back where we were and they still talked.

I cuddled into his side and I knew that Violet was looking at me so I looked up at her. She gave me a confused look and I just shook my head.

I yawned and started to get sleepy.

"I'm going to go to bed." I told Justin and he noded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs with Violet.

"So what did you guys do before you came piggy backing down?" She asked when we got in our room and I smiled.

"Make-out session." I mumbled as We got into bed.

"Awww how cute!" She squeled and I laughed

"Good-night." She said as I closed my eyes.

"Night." I said before letting the darkness consume me and falling asleep.

"Hurry up!!" Violet banged in the door and I finally let her in.

"Damn." She said looking at me.

"Damn yourself too." We looked at eachother approving our looks in the mirror before getting our stuff and heading downstairs.

We were both wearing shorts and black Nike shoes with a blue V-neck shirt. When we got downstairs, the guys just stared at us as we got a bag of chips and my keys.

We turned around and headed outside to the car laughing at how the guys were basically drooling over us. We got in the car and blasted music in the car as we drove to the school.

When we pulled up, she looked over at me.

"You okay?" I asked I turned off the radio.

"Yeah." She said and when I got out first, there was a lot of dog whistles and all that good stuff. They all did the same to Violet but more of to me.

"This is going to be really awkward." She said and I looked at her weird.

"Nah. They will just be so jealous." And we both laughed as we got our schedules.

We both were jumping up and down happily as we both bad the same classes as everyone else. We also all had our lockers by eachother and we both ran to our lockers in delight. This year was going to be awesome!

"I'm so excited!" I said happily and she looked down.

"Whats wrong?" I asked worried.

"Well you have other friends here." She shrugged and I actually laughed.

"I actually don't." I said and she smiled causing me to laugh.

"Hey girl guess what I found?" Cisco said waving a paper in front of our faces.

"What?" We both asked in unison.

"Talent show is in a couple days and I sighned you both up!" He said and we both looked at eachother stunned.

"Any ideas?" She asked.

"Well I have a couple sings that we could do, but we can figure it all out later." I asked and we grabbed our bags heading to our first class.

"Well look what came back from the dead." Avery hissed.

"Well what came out of a 44 year old mans home." I smirked and everyone laughed. She was such a slutt and it desguisted me.

"Wish you had what I had." She mumbled.

"Yah right. You and your slutty was won't do. I don't even know you and your clearly fake." Violet said and I high fived her.

She angerily sat down and we all took our seats. I sat by Lucas and Violet and when the bell rang, Justin just all of a sudden came in and the guys made that "ooooo your in trouble" thing and me and Violet just laughed.

He took a seat in front of me and when he did, I flicked him on the head and chuckled as he just glared at me.

"Alright, alright class calm down!" The teacher raised his voice causing the rest of class to stop talking.

'Why are you late?' I asked Justin through the link.

'Woke up late.' He replied and I just shrugged it off.

The class was amazing and it was like the best class ever. Me and Violet basically talked the whole time and didn't even listen to the teacher. When the bell rang, we all got up and headed to our locker.

"Don't think that just cause you came here, you can take Justin away from me and he is mine, not yours." She hissed when we all got to our lockers but of course Justin.

When she turned around I noticed that she had weaves and Violet did too and we noded to eachother.

"Hey Avery! Come here!" I yelled and she did as I asked and the guys looked at us now.

"Turn around for a moment." She looked confused but did as I asked.

I ripped out her weaves and she screamed in pain. I ran with them and threw them away. I went back to my locker and found all of the guys laughing and I joined. 

She stormed away angerily making us laugh harder.

"That was sweet!" I high fived my brother laughing a little and noticed him going to talk to Violet.

We walked to our next class and I realized Violet wasn't in here. I knew where she was instantly and ran into the bathroom. I saw her there crying and ran to her.

"What the hell happened?! Who did this to? I swear I will kill whoever it is!" I said through gritted teeth and allowed her to cry in my chest.

"Y-your brother." She let out a sob before continueing.

"Rej-rejected me." And my heart stopped.

"What?" I said stunned.

"You listen to me now girl. I know how you feel and trust me like a wise friend once said to me, that boy is not worth your tears. I will surely make him want you and girl, it is such a loss of his, not a loss of yours. Trust me, your not missing out on anything." She smiled a little then hugged me.

"I'm glad we decided to wear waterproof make-up." We laughed a little.

"Ready to go to?" I asked and she hesitated but noded.

"Alright. Lets show him what he is missing out on." I smiled as we walked out of the bathroom and she looked like she wasn't even crying.

When we walked in class, I felt their gazes on me but I ignored them. We found a seat not by the guys which was fine with us, but not with them.

'What are you doing?' Zack asked through the link.

'I will explain later.' I said cutting them off from talking to me.

This hour went by slower but thank god lunch was next and when we got to our lockers, I walked over to Violet.

"Hey you want to go somewhere else and get something to eat?" I asked her when we finished putting our stuff away.

"No I will be fine." So we just headed inside and got our food, then sat at our table.

"Hey dude? What are you doing here!!" Lucas said to someone behind us and when I looked back, I saw the last person I wanted to see.

Milo.