Ch.18 The New ShapeShifter Part 1

I woke up and cuddled closer to Milo.

"Morning beautiful." Milos voice was low and husky and I giggled.

"Whats so funny?" His voice was still like that and I just shook my head.

"Nothin." I stretched and yawned.

"Well okay." He said getting up.

"Anyway I have plans today." I said and he turned around to look at me.

"And where is that?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't know. Just going around the place to see old friends, but I have to take a shower then Imma go." I gave him a kiss before leaving his room and going back to mine.

I opened my door and grabbed jeans, and a shirt. I headed in the shower and just went into deep thought.

"Pssst." I heard someone say as I was just going for a walk and I looked around.

"What?" I asked.

"Hello my name is Mandy and I have some news for you. Follow me." I was confused and followed her to this house. We walked in and sat at a table with a big map.

"Olay so you are a pure blood Shape Shifter correct?" She asked and I noded.

"Okay well I am going to tell you something top seceret and you mustn't tell anyone besides Milo." She said and I just noded still confused but it got my attention.

"Well there is a curtain island that no human werewolf or anyother species but our kind, knows about. There, at the island there are so many of Shape Shifters but few that are Pure Blood.

There, they train you and you live a regular life basically. But, in mating wise, its a whole new story. Love, is 10x more powerful than a werewolfs. Of course, the fates pair mate pure bloods with pure bloods and that sort of stuff.

You, have been claimrd but that won't be an issue. Your mate isn't Milo, but someone who is at the islands. The mark will soon wear off and you too will be the greatest friends but. You and him must go to this island." I was onsorbing all of the information which was a lot.

"Okay. How do we get their?" I asked and she smiled getting up and coming back with a devise thing.

"I will personally, I always do but don't worry about it. You don't need to bring any cloths or money or anything but lets go get Milo and we have to go soon." She said getting up and we just walked up the street to and in my door.

"Milo!" I yelled and he came runnig downstairs.

"Are you okay?" He asked checking me.

"Yes. But we need to go now." I gave him a serious look and he looked confused.

"Why?" He asked and Mandy and us sat down.

"Well there is this island that has your kind and I'm taking Annie, you too." She said and I nodded.

"Well I know this might sound harsh, but I don't want to leave." He said and I felt hurt. I looked at my mark and noticed it was already starting to wear off.

"I-its fine." I said holding back the tears and getting up with Mandy.

"Annie I didn't mean to-" he started.

"No it's fine me and her will go." I said walking towards the door and heading outside.

"Okay then." He mumbled and close the door when we were both out.

"So you ready?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yep." I smiled and she held my hand.

"Here we go." I noticed that we had to jump through a portal and we both jumped.

We instantly hit the ground again and I had to hold onto her to keep myself steady. I looked around and noticed that it was gorgous.

"Hello Mandy! So good to see you." A tall man around her age said and gave her a hug.

"Well this is Annie, Vermont.. She is pure-blood." She introduced me and I smiled up at him.

"I see. Can you please allow your animal to shift for me." He said and I noded.

"Wait which one?'' I asked.

"Your wolf." He said and I noded again.

I let my animal take over, but not fully, and I shifted into my wolf. It was big and I was towering over them.

"Interesting. Never saw a female this big. Stay in that form and follow me." He said and I followed him and there were so many things.

One spot had people training with swords, another place training in their animals, and it was just so cool. Until someone gasped and everyone looked at me. There was a lot of my kind and they all just stared at me.

"Is this our new Alpha?" This boy around my age glared at what I asumed was his father.

"Ha ha very funny father." He had brown hair, and he was so big. Bigger than anyother man I ever saw in my life. I got blessed with silver eyes.

"Anyway, I'm Joe and this is my son Alex." Alex noded and gave me a smile.

"What is his name?" Ugh! Couldn't they tell I was female for christs sake!

"Female." Vermont said and their eyes grew wide.

"I must see it to believe it." Joe said stubbornly and I shifted in human form.

"The names Annie by the way. Nice to meet you too." I said politly and they just stared at me blankly.

"Nice to meet someone who is finally bigger than my son." He smirked and shook my hand.

"Is not." Alex growled.

"Lets see." Joe smiled and we both shifted.

"Well I really hate to say this buddy, but it looks so close. Think I'm gonna have to call it a tie." Joe studied at us carefully and we shifted back.

"So your pure blood correct?" He asked and pulled out a folder with my name on it and a whole bunch of papers.

"Well I see you have managed grades well, very well trained, and you were in the military." He said. Yep forgot to tell you that. Over that course of three years, I had joined the military.

"Yes sir." We had all sat down and Alex looked stunned.

"Wait wait wait, hold up. How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 18 and yes that means I had joined at 15. How? Cause my dad was a very good friend of the man who owned West Point before he died." I said said strongly.

"When did he die? If I may ask." Joe asked and Vermont left the room.

"He died when I was 10 so 8 years ago along with my mom." I held back the tears and clenched my fists.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." He said and I just simply noded.

"So. Why did you join the military?" Alex asked looking at me with couriousness.

"Well, I ran away from home cause I was getting fed up with getting picked on by my brother and everyone in the school. So I left for the military. I alwayd wanted to be in the military do I joined." I shrugged and he just soaked up all of the information.

"What branch?" Joe asked and I smiled.

"The army." They both smiled standing up and when I looked Alex in the eyes for the first time, my heart stopped.

My animal howled in delight and I heard his animal howl in delight too. We were true mates.