Ch.17 The Animal

"You bet your sweet ass he did and the only person to blame is yourself. You let this happen and you should be mad at yourself." I was breathing in and out.

"Everyone but Annie leave." He said in Alpha tone and everyone left, but Milo grabbed me by my waist and pulled my towards him.

"I will be okay." He kissed me on top of y head and left the room. Justin just glared at him.

"Now." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You let him. We could have worked things out, all I needed was one last chance." He said with hurt in his eyes.

"No we couldn't have. Every time I gave you a damn chance, you would just go back to Avery." I said shaking but didn't let him speak, I more to say and I wasn't done with him.

"Was is it that does make you go crawling back to her huh? Is it because she makes you feel better than I do? Is it because she has better cleavage and bigger ass than I do? Is it the way she dressed? Is it her curves? Do tell me Justin! Wait never mind I already know cause its all of those things!" I yelled and anger, regret and sadness flashed in his eyes.

"Annie-" I couldn't hear his voice anymore, I was to upset and pissed so I ran outside and shifted.

I shifted into my wolf and sprinted in the woods. I ran with anger, hurt, and sadness as far as I could. I ran to the tree me and my dad used to visit and I shifted in human form.

Me and him only know about it and tears fell down my face as the memories started to flood back of me and my dad here.

"Oh daddy. I miss you so much. I wish you were here. You left to soon! I need help." I leaned up against the tree and I could feel him holding my hand.

I look at my hand and saw my dads hand and my mouth dropped.

"Dad." I whipsered and got up and hugged him.

"Hi honey." He said.

"I don't understand dad." I sobbed and rested my head on his chest.

"I know Ann. But the answers will come in time. Milo is such a great man and I know he isn't your mate but you surely can pick them out." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Thanks dad. I really do Love him he is amazing!" I said dreamily thinking about him.

"As long as he treats you like a royalty, loves you, and will never hurt you in any way, thats all that matters." He gave me another hug before holding both of my hands.

"Annie. You must follow your heart and trust your gut says. I know you will make the right decision. I love you." He gave me a kiss on my forhead.

"I love you too dad. Tell my mom I said hi, and that I miss and Love her." After that, he noded then slowly faded. I felt him slip through my fingers and he was gone.

It was only on Full Moons that I could do this and this was the first time I have done this. I shifted back into my wolf and sprinted back home.

I shifted back in human form and opened the door and was suddenly in a tight hug.

"I thought I lost you." Justin said his voice croaking.

"No just went for a run." I said and I walked with him, hand-in-hand, in the kitchen.

"Ready?" Justin spat at Milo and they both left for outside and I knew they challenged eachother for me but I won't let either of them do that.

I ran outside as they both shifted and I knew what I was about to do was risky but I was going to let my animal take over which I did rarely. It was only to make sure they both lived through this.

I let my animal take over and I shifted into my huge huge wolf. My animal was big and bigger than any wolf known to man.

I let out a big howl and both of their heads whipped my way. Came outide immedatly and I heard gasps and I saw jaw drops.

I growled at Justin but he didn't back down, instead, he growled back. I slowly walked towards him and in front of Milo, so he was behind me.

I bared my teeth and growled lower and deeper. He did the same and he was being so stubborn.

I could also change into some extinct animals but not all. My favorite is the Sabertooth Tiger. I'm a pure blood Shape Shifter and proud.

I did the only thing left and my animal changed me into my big Sabortooth.

"Oh my god!" Violet yelled but I ignored her.

I roared as loud as I could and I won't have anyone disrespect me. I made it powerful and prayed to god that he would just back down.

He whimpered and layed down indicating that he surrendered. I held my head high satisfied. We shifted back in human form.

"What the hell was that Annie?!?" Kevin yelled.

"I'm a pure blood shape shifter and I think I deserve more respect from this dumbass cause, my animal isn't to happy." They thought about for a minute then noded and we headed inside.

"Anything else you want to spill the beans about?" Cisco asked and I shook my head.

"Okay then I'm going to bed." I said and walked upstairs to my room but got yanked into another room.

"No no no. You are sleeping with me Kitty Kat." He purred and I jumped in bed with a goofy grin on my face.

"Happy much." He pulled me to his hard chest and I giggled.

"Very now that I'm with you." I gave him a kiss and then laid my head on his chest. I felt his chest go up and down as he was breathing.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled a little.

"Good-night AnnieBanana." He said and I laughed.

"Night Milly Moo." I cooed and we both laughed.

"I love you so much." He looked deep in my eyes and my eyes started to get all teary.

"I love you too Milo." My voice croaked and he whiped the tear that fell down my cheek and kissed me on top of my head.

I laid my head back on his chest and closed my eyes. It took me a couple minutes, but I soon fell asleep.

__________________________

Hey y'all! For those of you who were wondering how my mom was doing, she is holding on, not as much pain anymore but yah there is still some pain.

I really hope this chapter wasn't too confusing and if you are confused about something, just comment and I will respond back when I have a chance. My mom should be coming home either on Friday or Saturday. But I don't really know.

Anyway, I have some big plans for the book and I just can't wait to publish it all! It is hopefully going to be to be amazing!

Comment and Vote!