Ch.2 Mixed Emotions

I felt tears come down my face and I let it go to voicemail. I sat on the couch with my face in my hands and cried with all I had left. From now on, I promise myself that I won't cry anymore and I won't be so shy.

I will be fun and happy how I used to be. I striaghtens myself out and I noticed that Kevin left a voicemail. I clicked on it and listened.

"Annie, Please come home or return the call or text me. Just something that I know your okay. Please." He sounded upset but I knew he was just acting.

I decided I would lie to him.

'No I'm not okay Kevin! I'm just going to kill myself so you won't have to worry about me. Tell everyone else including Justin. I bet he will be so happy to get rid of me.

This will be the last time we will ever communicate cause I won't be on this Earth anymore. Bye.' And I sent the text. It was a complete lie but he won't know that so oh well and he will think I really did so bonus to me!

I heard a car door close and I got really excited. The door opened and in came 4 big guys who looked sexy.

I put a smile on my face and put my hands in my pockets.

"Why hello you must be Annie! Hi I'm-" I cut him off.

"Lucas. I know." I hugged him and he looked a little shocked.

"And you are Zack, Anthony, and-" I got cut off by my phone ringing.

I put Kevins ringtone as Life Is A Highway by Rascal Flatts and guess who was calling? You guessed it, Kevin.

"Fransico." I finished.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Zack asked.

"Nope." I said poping the "p."

"Umm why may I ask?" He asked.

Before I could answer, the voicemail came on and I cursed myself for not turning it off.

"Annie I really hope you were just kidding about that. I know I wasn't the brother you always wanted and I know how much of a jerk I was to you. But please don't do it Annie.

I will think I was the worst person to you and I think it will be all my fault. Please come home and we solve this if it isn't to late. If it is too late than I guess I will say something I haven't said in a long time. Annie you are my flesh and blood and I love you." Then it ended and I stood my ground.

"Was that Kevin?" Lucas asked with soft eyes.

"Yeah. Unfortanatly." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"What did he mean by it was too late?" Anthoney asked.

"Nothing." I lied, but they saw right through.

"Lie. We want the truth." They crossed their arms over their chest and just stared at me.

"I lied to him and told him that I was going to kill myself." I muttered and their eyed widened.

"Why the hell would you do that!?!" Lucas yelled and I winced but held my ground.

Once again, my phone rang but it was Justin this time which surprised me and I answered it.

"Annie oh thank god." Justin said.

"Okay well you mister have no one else to blame but yourself and you are not my mate in any way shape or form. I don't give a rats ass what fate thinks.

You are totally not my mate and I reject you. Or I accept your rejection and you won't see me anymore but my grave." I hung up and the guys just looked at me stunned.