Ch.22 Missing Again?!?

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I just stood there and couldn't think.

"Aren't you glad to see us?" Lucas gave me a smile.

"We have missed you so much!" Cisco ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Group hug!" Zack yelled and Cisco, Tony, and Lucas all hugged me.

"Uhh...guys. Can't. Breathe." The let go and I just smiled at them.

"How did you guys know I was here?" I asked.

"Kevin of course." Tony punhced my arm playfully.

"Yep." I punched his arm back playfully and smiled.

"So hows life?" Cisco asked as we all sat down.

"Couldn't have been better. I found my true mate and he is fansatic!" They all had smiles on their faces.

"That's good." Lucas came and sat by me and I gave him a hug.

"So wanna go for a run?" I asked and we all got up.

"Where are guys going?" Jounior came downstairs all of a sudden with Alex.

"When did you go upstairs?" I asked confused.

"Didn't answer my question." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"For a run want to come?" I asked.

"Sure." We all headed outside and I decided to shift into my animals sabortooth and the rest of the guys shifted to.

I ran into the good woods and they soon followed. We jumped over fallen trees and it was a big obsticle course. After a while I suddenly felt a change in the atmoshpere but just shook it off.

Nature is weird sometimes. I noticed a tree with claw marks halfway down it and I stopped myself. Everyone else did too and I made my over to the tree and looked at it carefully. I shifted back in human form and took a step back to look at the tree.

My eyes widened when I realized it was the tree from the other night and we weren't in our regular woods.

"Everything alright?" Lucas asked and I just noded.

"Yah go on ahead I will catch up." I heard them run away and I looked at the tree for a few more moments. I took one last glance at the tree and shifted in saber form.

I took off where I could smell their scent and found an unwelcoming surprise at the lake.

They were all in human form and a lot of guys held them with a knife to their throat.

"Get away from them!" I yelled and a guys immedatly did the same to me.

"Well we have an unmarked female I see." Alex growled and I tried to get out of his grasp but he didn't budge.

"No. I have a mate thank you very much." I hissed and his grip on my arm got tighter.

"What do you want?" Alex chocked out.

"Hmmm which one do we want master?" A guy holding onto Cisco asked.

"Hmm I say this those two." He looked at Alex and Lucas, the alphas, tipical.

"No!" I yelled.

"Oh an objection I see. What do you rather do?" He sneered at me and they all gave me worried looks.

"Don't you do it Annie!" Alex yelled but got chocked some more.

"Let the woman speak." The man hissed and I growled at him.

"Me. Take me instead of them." I pleaded and he thought about it for a minute.

"What worth will you be to me?" He asked curiously.

"No!" All the guys yelled in unison but I ignored them.

"I am a mate of an Alpha. I will whatever you may wish as long as it has nothing to do with killing my boys or doing any harm to them." I held back the tears as they struggled to get free.

"Hmm sounds useful." He said and Alex and Them glared at him.

"Bring her to me." He said but I got out of his arms.

"Don't." I demanded and walked over to him for myself not wanting them to get hurt.

"Okay so do we have a deal?" He asked and I shook his hand sealing the deal.

"Boys, let them go and if you dare try to get to her, she will die." He snarled and the guys let them go.

"Can I say bye?" I whispered and he noded.

I walked over to Alex and gave him a kiss on the lips and a hug

"Annie I hope it isn't to late for this but I love you." He whispered in my ear and my heart fluttered.

"I love you too Alex." I said and hugged the rest of the guys and said my goodbyes.

"Come on." The guys yanked me and put me in handcuffs behind my back.

We started walking away from my boys and into the deep, dark forest.

About an hour later, we reached a big area with a huge house but I didn't say anything. We walked inside and there was a lot of rucus going on.

"Hey boys we got one!" He yelled and everyone faced us. Some of them looked my age or older.

"Well hello there sweet thing." I growled at him and they all just laughed.

"Oh right I forgot my name is Liam." The leader said.

"And there are alot of us boys and only one girl." I felt uncomfertable at that moment and just looked at all the faces.

"Well whopdido." I said sarcasticly and he slapped me across the face.

"Don't talk back to me." He growled and I just growled back.

"Take her upstairs." 4 guys shoved me up the stairs and into a cold room which looked sort of like an upstairs dungeon. It had shackles on the walls and had unfinished walls.

"We are really going to have some fun aren't we." One of the bigger guys flushed himself against me, sending unpleasurable shivers down my spine and I growled at him.

"Feisty aren't we." He whispered seducivly in my ear and I had an erge to tear his throat out but I had to keep my cool.

"Now now. Share boys. There is plenty of her to go around." Liam came in and yanked me on the shackles and tied me onto them.

"Alright take it from here." He left and one of the guys held a knife in his right hand and I knew this wasn't going to be a fun way to die.