Ch.5 Bad, But Also Good News

It has been 3 years since I moved and I'm totally loving it here. Me and Violet are like sisters, and I have changed so much it isn't even funny.

I have a sexy body, sexy looks, and sexy clothing. But, the guys have been acting off lately and I intent on finding out.

"Hey guys what is up with you all lately?" I asked as they all were sitting on the floor talking and Lucas stood up.

"We are moving and it isn't good. There are a lot of rouges nearby and we are sort of moving back to your old house." He rubbed the back of his neck and my mouth dropped open shocked

"On one condition." I said folding my arms across my chest obsorbing the new dreadful information and he noded for me to go on.

"Violet gets to come with us." I said firmly and I wasn't going to take "no" as an answer.

"I suppose so if she is up to it." He shrugged and I quickly called her and told her pack up her things and get over here as soon as possible.

She was here within 15 minutes with her stuff and we both were screaming in happiness. Yep I was happy and so was she.

"Why are you happy about this Annie?" Cisco asked me.

"Cause I get my revenge on them and you all get to help. Plus I get to live with my Sis." I said and linked arms with Violet.

I told her everything and came from the same background which made her even special.

"Okay well go pack up." Lucas said and Violet helped me getting all of my stuff. I had gotten a big blade and a silver gun just in case if anything happens.

It didn't take us long and when we walked downstairs, the guys were already ready to go.

"Okay me and Violet are definatly in a car. Plus you all need to follow me anyway." And she shook her head in agreement.

"Alright well I guess we all can take our cars." And we all grabbed our bags putting them in our cars. I put the top down and drove out of the driveway.

"Lets turn on the radio." She said and she put on her sunglasses, as I did the same.

"You got it cheif." I saluted and turned on the radio. We both sang and laughed and we had a good time.

"Aren't you nervous about going back?" She asked all of a sudden and I turned off the radio so we could talk.

"A little bit. But I plan on getting them back." I said smiling.

"Well what do you have in mind?" She asked liking where this was headed.

"Well since Justin, whose my ex-mate is going to be there, I plan on getting him jealous and that kind of stuff." I said as we both laughed.

"Thats sounds perfect and I'm sure the guys are totally up for it." She said reasuringly and I noded.

Me and her had gotten matching tattos on our Wrists saying, "Sisters for Life," and one on our Shoulder of our Back. saying, "We Are The Unloved and Unwanted Fighters." It was my favorite one since it was partly true and it was hers favorite too.

"We are almost there." I said getting a little nervous.

"Hey, but guess what?" She said smiling.

"What?" I couldn't help but smile.

"When we arrive, they won't know what hit them and plus, they won't be worth your tears. We will kick ass if we have to." She said firmly and I nodded and smiled.

We pulled up to the driveway and I put the roof up. We got out of our cars and grabbed our stuff. We headed inside since they had told us we could and there they all were. My mortal enemies.