Ch.19 The New ShapeShifter Part 2

His eyes filled with love and lust and I heard Joe leave the room.

"Mine." He growled and shoved my against the wall and kissed me feircly.

I kissed him back and he pressed himself more against me causing me to moan. He ran his hands along my sides and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Oh how long I have waited for you." He ran his tounge along my neck and I tilted my head and we heard a knock on the door.

Alex let out a low growl and motioned for me to stay there then he opened the door.

"Hey baby." I heard a girl say seducivly to him and shoved him hard making him fall on his ass and slide back.

"Ready?" She bent down but before she could lay a finger on him, I shifted into my animal wolf and lunged at her. I attaked her to the ground and bit down on her shoulder and she let out a blood screeching scream.

Joe came rushing in and tried to pull me off her but didn't work.

"Get off of her!!" He roared in his Alpha tone and I shifted in human form but pinned her against the wall and putting my forarm firmly on her neck.

"That Alpha tone doesn't work on me, pure blood or not. I'm amune to it." I hissed and just let her go leaving her gasping for air.

"Well then. Now that that is settled, show her around Jounior." He said and Alex growled causing me to smirk.

"Hey it's for your own good so you won't just sneak off and have sex!" I blushed and Alex stormed over to Jounior.

"If you touch her in any way you shouldn't-" he started but Jounior cut him off.

"Dude I would never! I'm your best friend and not to mention your Beta." He point out and I had to keep from laughing.

"Fine." Alex came over to me and have me one last kiss before we left.

"So where do you want to head first?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Well first of all my name Jounior." He said and smiled.

"Well second of all, my name is Annie." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Anyway, there only about 5 females in this whole place but that isn't counting the nurses and such. There is where we practice our shooting and ahrchery." He said and I stared at all of the men shooting.

"Thats pretty cool." We walked on and he showed me where everyhting is.

"Okay and you see that dark place over there?" He asked and I noded.

"Never and I mean never, go over there. It is very dark and no one has made it out alive. Well only this male a couple of years ago, but he died a week after of a bad wound." I examened the area carefully then we walked back to the origanal place that we started at.

"Hey." Alex walked over to me and pecked me on the lips. I just met the guy and he is already wrapped around my finger, great.

"So how was it." He asked tensing a little bit.

''It was awesome.'' I smiled up at him and he smiled back relaxing.

"Well lets go start training. I will be your trainer." He smiled walking me to the door but I didn't move.

"No." I said firmly.

"Exuse me, want to run that by me again." He turned around and anger flashed in his eyes.

"I said no. If you think my mate is going to train me, then forget it. You will go all softy on me and I want someone who is the best trainer on this island. I want my trainer to make me work." I looked him in the eyes with a serious face and all.

"Well then. Jounior, go and get Gibbs." Jounior bowed his head and headed to go and get this Gibbs dude.

"Now-"

"Hey Alpha where my newbie." Gibbs walked in and I laughed at how quick they were.

"Right here." I walked up to him and shook his hand.

"Alright I'm-"

"Gibbs and I'm Annie." I smirked up at him and he just smiled.

"Lets get started than shall we?" He asked and I noded excitedly.

"Alright so first we are going to work on guns and blades and stuff like that." We walked up to the shooting range and I grabbed a gun.

"Okay you know what to do correct." I noded putting on the glasses protecters and headed up to the booth.

"Watch and learn boys." I aimed and my target, I steaded my arm, and shot a couple times at the target.

"Alright hold your fire!" Gibbs yelled as I rose my gun and I set my gun down on the table.

"Problem?" I asked and pushed this button that made my target come to me like a zipline.

"Hmmm good, but some misses." He moved so I could see and there was about 4/8 that I hit so a 50% which in my case wasn't so good.

"That will be one of things we need to work on. Next is balance." We followed him and there was a long rope and it was a good 29 feet off of the ground but I was one of the luckier ones to be anle to practice this stuff.

I climbed up the pole and waited for instructions.

"Okay just do whatever you want, but make sure you don't fall okay?" He had a serious look on his face and I just smiled and shook my head.

"Okay." I hadn't done this is a long time but, I could do it.

I put my foot on the rope and then my other. I carefully did my cartwheel, then my backhand spring then my back flip onto the platform.

"Bingo!" I yelled and they had smiles on their faces.

"Okay well we need to work on that to cause there are more to learn now climb down before you hurt yourself young grasshoper." He sneered at me and I just glared at him.

I got down and he just followed me back to the main building.

"Now lets talk about where you are going to sleep." He clapped his hands and smiled. Well this is going to be interesting.