Ch.29 Pain Part 2

I gripped my side and my eyes got worse. They didn't hurt, they just bled and then my fingers started to bleed. I started to feel all light headed and I couldn't yell for help. With all the strength I had, I grabbed out my phone and went to Violet's contact.

'Help.' I sent it and when I tried to get up, I fell to the floor and yelled in pain.

"Annie!" Violet screamed before bending down above me.

"What happened? Guys help!" She yelled at the guys in panick and my body felt like it was burning and I screamed of pain.

The guys soon came rushing in and I could feel my eyes still bleeding. I started thrashing around.

"Kevin hold her legs!" Alex yelled and they pinned me down while my body started doing weird things. I let out another scream of pain.

"She hasn't done this since she was 9." Kevin said and grabbed something but I couldn't tell what it was.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cisco yelled and I felt a needle go in my neck and I yelled in pain again as I felt the liquid go through my veins.

The pain started to go away and my eyes stopped bleeding. Alex let go but was still caucious about me and Kevin did the same.

"What was that all about?" Alex said firmly and I felt so weak.

"Nothing that concerns you." Kevin said and picked me up bridal style.

"Yes it does concern me! I'm her mate!" Alex half yelled as the guys parted so Kevin could get through.

"Well, this doesn't. You don't want, nor need to know." He hissed at him before walking out of the room.

"You will tell me what the hell is going on or there will be a price to pay." Alex growled and I felt so helpless.

"I could care less about that price I have to pay. Anything to keep my baby sister safe." He muttered the last part and cuddled more into my brother.

"I swear god so help if you don't tell me I'll-" he started but Kevin interupted him.

"You'll do what exactly. You can do anything to me, but I sure as hell won't tell a living soul." He sneered and Alex started to shake with anger.

"I will forever banned you from this pack. And that is a promise." Alex then stood up straight showing his dominance.

"You will not!" Violet yelled.

"Oh yes, I would." He growled and I had to find the strength to say something.

"You banned him from the pack, you banned me from the pack." Violet said her voice croaking and I finally had the strength to say something then.

"I-if you have th-the balls to ban-banned my own-own fam-family, you have the balls t-to bann me-me." I said through gritted teeth and Kevin carefully put me on the ground since I was feeling better.

His eyes filled with anger, hurt, and regret.

"I won't be in a pack without my brother and his mate. Even if it means leaving my mate, yes. A mate is one thing, but a family is a different story." I stood close by Kevins side and so did Violet.

"Family isn't about blood," Kevin started.

"But simply who is willing to hold you hand when needed most." We both finished together and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Well fine, guess you don't need me then." His turned away but I stopped him.

"You buddy, did this to yourself. If you don't want to be my mate anymore, then fine, so be it. Kevin is my only family and that makes him even more important. I won't let him go, and if I had the option to stay or leave with him, I would leave with him.

Cause family has eachothers back, and sorry if you can't wrap that around your head. You think you can just kick someone out of the pack and everything will be better. But boy you better think again cause it won't be better." I was shaking of anger and his eyes were so filled of sadness and hurt but I could care less at the moment.

"I thought you loved me." He took a step back.

"I never said that I didn't love you. I do love you so much, and if I did choose to leave with Kevin, which I would, it would be hard for me and you know it." I took a step towards him and he took one more back.

"You make it sound like I mean nothing to you and leaving me would be the breeze in the wind. That you don't give a rats ass about me." He started to walk off but I followed him.

"Alex!" I whined and he didn't stop walking away from me.

"You know what. I'm fucking done. I give up! If you can't see my love for you, then that is your problem, not mine. I'm sick of this shit and I really thought coming here would make me happier. But no, it isn't happy for me anymore." I stopped and just walked in the opposite direction, away from Alex.

I ran downstairs and out the door as fast as I could. I shifted into my wolf and sprinted to where I first landed foot on this land. I shifted into human form and called Kevin.

"Annie where did you go?" He asked worried.

"Kevin, I know what I just said about never leaving you, but I can't do it anymore." I held back tears as much as I could.

"No. You won't leave me. Don't you dare." His voice croaked.

"I'm so sorry Kev, but I have to. It is best for us. I love more than anything and it so hard for me to leave you, but it is not an option anymore." More tears fell down my cheek.

"Yes it is! Just come back and we can solve this. I will do anything for you not to leave!" He cried out and my heart sank.

"Tell everyone that I love them and I will miss you all so much. I have to go now. I'm so sorry." I heard him cry.

"I love you too. Never forget me and keep me in your heart." He sniffed.

"Always Kevin." Then he hung up and I quickly called Mandy.

"Mandy get over here quick." I said as I whiped the tears away.

"Okay be there in a few." I hung up and within 40 seconds, she was standing in front of me.

"I was you to make my scent unknown. Dissapear forever." I said firmly and she just looked at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause Mandy. Just please. I'm begging you." I begged her.

"Fine." She easily gave into it and she said this spell. I felt all weird and all tingly and then when she stopped, She noded.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yes." She said, but before she could leave, I stopped her.

"Also can you make me invisible too. But make me be able to be visible and invisible to." She just noded and I felt pain all through my body and as she did the spell.

"Alright now thats all I can do for you." She said and I made my self invisible.

"Thanks." She noded before disapearing.