Ch.26 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

"Watch your back." I whispered and looked left then right.

I heard a gun shot then a splat.

"Gottcha!" Cisco yelled and I grunted.

I saw Tony hiding and I shot him.

"Damn you!" He yelled and I just smiled.

I heard another gun shot close by so Jumped a 180 degree turn and dhot hot the person.

"Not fair!" Kevin pouted and then stomped off.

I moved carefully and I felt someone put their gun on my back and I stopped.

"Whatcha gonna do?" It was Alex and This was going to be fun.

I shifted positions and when I felt it was the right time, I caught him off gaurd and shot him. He yelled in pain and I laughed and ran.

I got hit all of a sudden while running but it didn't break and I jumped sideways and shot Jounior a couple of times and landed on my side.

I heard comotion and then saw my team hovering above me.

"We won!" Zack yelled and he helped me up.

"Hoo-rah!" Violet yelled and we both chest bumped eachother.

"Ouch!" We both yelled hinting the pain in our boobs and Zack and Lucas laughed at us.

"So don't you teo have to feel the pain of getting hit?" Me and Zack turned around and looked as the opposite team pointed their guns at me and Zack.

"No. We won fair and square." I said firmly but then they shot us repeatadly and let me tell you, that shit hurts like a bitch.

I just laid there on the ground feeling pain all over my body and I heard everyone else laughing but me and Zack.

"That was awesome!" Kevin yelled and I just sat up and took off my layer to look at the damage.

They hit me over 10 times and they were all purple and bruised and really bad looking.

"Oh my god." Violet gasped as the dots started to get all swollen and the pain got worse but I tried to grt up and Lucas helped me up.

"Oh my lord." I heard Tony say but he shouldn't care, then tthey all just burst into laughter again and I was going to get them back. Oh how they were going to pay for this.

"I'm heading back home." I started heading home and the pain just got worse, but I tried to push it aside and Violet soon showed up by my side.

"Ugh they just have to be jerks." She said and I noded.

"God it hurts so damn bad." I was hiding the one that the shot me right in the neck and it made me hard to breath.

"You don't sound to good. Where is the worse spot?" She asked as me and her enetered the house, I laid down on the couch in the living room.

"My neck." I got up and ran to the sink and coughed up blood.

"Oh my god!" Violet yelled and got towels.

I held my throat when the coughing up blood finally stopped and I whipped my mouth and brushed my teeth. As I was finishing my teeth, the guys came in the house and I called Violet over.

"I'm about to start coughing again." I was trying to stop it but I couldn't anymore and I once again coughed up more blood and she locked the door.

"Let me see." She said and I turned around so she could look and her eyes widened.

"Okay umm, just follow me." She hesitated before unlocking the door and she pulled me out of the bathroom.

"Should we ask?" Cisco asked and I just glared at them. We didn't say anything, she just got some liquid stuff and ice.

I turned my backs to the boys and faced Violet so she could put the liquid oitment on my neck.

"You better not cough." She warmed me before putting it on my neck.

"Seriously guys. What the hell is going on?" Alex said frustrated but I couldn't talk and me and Violet had to hold in the laugh.

"Tell me." I felt Alexs hand on my shoulder and I moved so he wouldn't have been touching me.

"Don't." My voice was hoarse and I had to cough again.

"It was just a game." He tried ro reassure me but I started to cough again, but didn't open my mouth. I leaned over the sink and spat out the blood.

"Just a game alright." I chocked out and walked past them and upstairs.

*Don't be so hard on them! They didn't mean to!* My animal yelled as I walked in my bathroom.

I didn't say anything cause she was right and I always hated when she was right. I looked at my neck and saw that it started to look better.

"Annie baby I'm so sorry." Alex wrapped his arms around my waist and I just looked down at my feet.

It was quiet for a few minutes before he said anything.

"Please talk to me." He turned me around and I looked up at him.

"Say something." He cupped one of my cheeks and I didn't know what to say.

"I don't know what to say." I said truthfully and looking at the floor.

"ALEX COME DOWN HERE! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Kevin yelled and he didn't hesitate to go downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and blasted music in my ears. I didn't understand him sometimes. I live him with all my might, but he just left and didn't say anything.

After about 10 minutes of just laying on the bed, I sniffed the air and smelled blood. My heart started to beat fast as I raced downstairs to see what was going on.

"What the hell!" I yelled and I looked at Lucas, who had a big knife in his shoulder.