Ch.28 Pain Part 1

"What did you guys do?!?" I yelled and walked in the kitchen.

"Annie calm down, it was just an accident." Alex then pulled out the knife in his shoulder and Lucas yelled in pain.

"What happened?" I asked Lucas whoose knuckles were now turning white.

"Nothing." He lied and I started to get frustrated with them.

"You know what, fine don't tell me." I turned around to walk but of course, he just has to say something, so I turn back around.

"Fine." I just looked at him.

"No no no. I shouldn't ask questions I don't want the answers too." I stopped remembering that used to be one of my families quote.

"Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Lucas who was now all bandaged up again.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I felt my throat tighten up and I started walking upstairs.

"So are you just going to walk away?" Alex asked and I didn't stop, I just walked back into my room.

I flopped myself onto the bed and let the tears fall. I knew they were hiding something from me, but I just didn't know what it exactly was. I cried cause they were going to lie to me, I cried of pain, and I also cried of missing my parents.

"Annie it's ok." Violet came and sat by me on the bed. I cried on her shoulder and she rocked us back and forth.

"We all need somebody to lean on." She sang and I started to stop crying.

"Come one. You just might have a problem that you don't understand. Well we all meed somebody to leeeeeeean on." She sang and I smiled a little and laughed a little too.

"Fine." I sniffed and whipped away my tears.

"That's my girl. Now lets go downstairs." We both got up and walked towards the door.

"Before we do, what happened?" She turned to look at me and sighed.

"Well long story short, Lucas said something that Alex didn't like, and he got mad. Alex being Alex when he gets mad, he grabbed the closest thing to him, which was a knife, and threw it at him." I couldn't find the words and I just stood there looking at her astonished.

"Are you serious?" I didn't say anything and we just walked downstairs.

When we reached the bottem of the steps, I started to get all sweaty and a bad headach all of a sudden.

"You alright?" She asked me worried.

"Yeah just need to sit down. Go on ahead, I will be there in a minute." She hesitated before going into the kitchen.

I got up and started to walk upstairs. It got worse about halfway up the stairs and my breathing grew heavier. The guys started to get very noisy causing my ears to start ringing. I gripped the railing and slowly made my way upstairs.

When I finally got to the mirror in my bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror and I looked like I was dying. I felt of balance so I sat down and the ringing stopped. I looked at myself again and my eyes started to bleed blood and I felt a pain in my ribs, like someone was stabbing me.

I felt like hell, and that I was dieing.