Ch.13 Thats What I Get, Never Again

"Wow Justin." I said and both of their heads whipped my way and I saw Avery smirk at me.

"Just when I thought I could trust you, you let me down again and to think that you changed, boy how wrong I thought there. You toyed with my feelings and my emotions., You are one sick bastered and one bad mate.

No, I can't even classify you as my mate anymore. You have made the same mistake over and over again and I'm tired of it. I gave you a chance and thats what I get?!? Never again." I said with venom in my voice and grabbed Milos hand and walked away.

"Lets go home." I said and he simply noded. When we got to our hallway, tears were fighting to come out of my eyes but I held them back.

Everyone looked at us but we got outside and headed to my car.

"I'm sorry Annie." He muttered as we got in the car.

"Don't be sorry. You helped me see the cold truth and I thank you for that." I said he just looked down and the way back home was silent. When we pulled up to the house, we got out and headed inside.

He started to head upstairs, but I ran up a step in front of him and stopped him.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"We have the whole house to ourselves and you just want to hide from me. Milo, I'm going to tell you something and you better listen good. I don't know what feelings I have for you, but I think I do.

I want to spend time with you, I want to have fun with you. I want us to be happy and laugh and play and just enjoy ourselves." I said and he spun me around.

"Whatever you wish baby." He said and we raced downstairs and outside.

"What animal do you wish my lady?" He asked I thought for a moment.

"Well I liked it when we were Mountain Lions." I said and thats what we shifted into and raced to the lake.

He started out in front of me then I caught up to him but he quickly got more further in front of me. We reached the lake and he beat me. We got a drink and rested by eachother for a little bit.

I got up and nudged him to get up and he still didn't budge. I shifted in my human form and felt his soft coat and I sat by him.

I had my legs extended and spread apart. He got up and went in between my legs and laid his head in my lap. I scratched behind his ears and he made a purring sound. He got up and motioned for me to get on his back.

I hesitated but got on his back and he raced home. The wind blew and it didn't take us long, but he carried me up to my room and on my bed in Lion form.

"Good boy." I said rubbing his head as we laid on the bed and I looked into the eyes of the Lion and I wrapped my arms around the lions neck. I snuggled closer to him put my face on his head. I almost forgot it was Milo and laughed a little.

"Almost forgot it was you Milo." I muttered and I knew he would be chuckling if he were in human form.

He suddenly jumped on me, both front paws on both sides of my head and both bottom paws on the inside of my legs.

"Your so handsome." I said and ran my fingers through his soft coat again.

He licked my faced causing me to giggle. He kept on licking my face while I was just laughing trying to make him stop.

He finally shifted back in human form and was in the same position as his Mountain Lion was.

"Hey what happened to that handsome boy that was right in front of me?" I teased and he took off his shirt. He smirked as I gawked at his body. His was more built than Justins and he had an 8 pack and when I notcided him smirking at me, I blushed.

"Still think I'm not handsome?" He whispered in my ear and I bit my lip.

"Well, thats for me to know and you to find out." I whispered back before rolling out from under him and shifting into my Mountain Lion.

I strided by him and brushed myself against him. I made my tail go on his bare chest and around neck then back down.

"Damn you are one sexy Mountain Lion." He had pure lust in his voice and I used my paws to push him over so that he was beneath me.

I licked his face and he grinned. He scratched behind my ears and I purred. I nuzzeled my head in the crook of his neck before licking him again.

"Baby you can lick me all day." His eyes were black and I shifted in human form.

I ran my tounge along his jawling and he let out a soft moan.

"Maybe I will." I whispered in his ear and he flipped us so he was on top of me.

"You know, I was planning on taking you somewhere, but that might have to wait a while." He said and my eyes got wide.

"No! Lets go!" As I said that, the door downstairs opened and we looked at eachother.

"We're home!" We heard Violet yell and we ran downstairs.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused.

"Eh, thought we would skip a day too." She shrugged.

"Well maybe later me and you can go to the mall or something?" I suggested.

"Totally." She noded.

"Alright ready?" Milo asked.

"Ready for what?" Violet asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"I'm gonna take her on the back roads." He said and I grinned, I always wanted to go there.

"Oh my gosh I always wanted to go there!" I exclaimed.

"Good now come on." He said and I said my goodbyes before getting in his car and driving off.