Ch.9 One Last Chance

I sobbed into my pillow until they all got home and when I calmed down, I went downstairs and didn't look at anyone.

"Hey Annie." Lucas said and I ran and gave him a hug.

"Hey Lucas." I said looking up at him and he smiled down at me.

"Yo what up shorty." Zack said and I almost smiled. Almost.

"Hey I'm only a couple of inches shorter than you!" I crossed my arms over my chest and saw that Violet and Kevin were holding hands.

I noded to her and she she smiled.

"Annie." Kevin said and I smiled at him.

"Don't say sorry, cause now that you two are together, that was all that I needed from you." I smiled up at him and when Justin came in, I turned around so I didn't have to look at him.

"So anyway. What do you guys plan on doing today?" Tony asked breaking the silence.

"I have nothing planned." I said turning around but not looking at Justin.

"Movie day and night?" Zack suggested.

"I'm up for it." Lucas said swinging an arm around my shoulders and the rest of us agreed.

"Hey I will be right back." I said going upstairs and heading in my room.

"Annie can we please talk." Justin scared me and I quickly turned around.

"Why?" I hissed.

"Please Annie I know this is hard for you too believe but I do care about you. I do want us to be together and I want to be happy with you." He was trailing his finger up and down my arms causing shocks indicating that he had accepted me.

"Please. Give me one last chance." He pleaded and I thought about it for a moment.

"Fine. One last one." I lied cause I knew I would give him plenty more.

"Great now lets go back." He said and we went back downstairs and I sat by Lucas and he sat by Cisco and Zack.

I cuddled into Lucas's side and watched the movie.

About half way through the movie, Justin got up and ran upstairs.

"What got into him?" Tony asked.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." I said getting up and walking upstairs.

I went to my room first and changed into booty shorts and a tank top cause it felt like hell. Like heat wise hell. Lol.

A/N: Did I really just put in Lol! Oh well! Carry on.

I walked out of my room and to Justins door. I opened up his door but didn't find him in there at first. I closed and locked his door.

I looked in his room and he didn't seem to be in there. I noticed that the light to the bathroom was on and I don't care how wrong it is, I was going to go in there weither he likes it or not.

I opened the door and saw him splash his face with with water. He stared up at me confused as I locked the bathroom door and then leaned up against the door.

"What the hell?" I asked him as he shifted awkwardly.

"What-what do you mean?" He stuttered and asked confused.

"Well you just stormed off." I said softly, noticing he was only in his boxers and trying to keep myself calm.

"Nothing." He said quietly.

"Please tell me." I put my hand on his chest and he looked down at me.

"I know this might sound stupid but oh well, I'm not going to lie. I guess I just got jealous." He muttered embarrased and I just smiled.

"Aww my poor baby." I said in a baby voice which responded him to let out a low growl and I smirked.

"You never have to be jealous Justin. And I don't either cause what we have is more important than anything to me." I looked in his eyes and he kissed me.

"I love you." I barely heard him and he looked at me shocked.

"Im so sorry Annie." He had wide eyes and my heart clenched. Why in hell would he be sorry for loving me? I tried not to show my hurt, but I think I failed.

"Why would you be sorry for loving me?" I held back the tears and walked towards the door.

"I just thought you didn't feel the same way or you weren't ready." He said quickly and I just stared at him.

'Hey Annie you alright? I can feel your hurtness and if you are, sing "Fastest Girl In Town.' Violet linked me and I just laughed.

"Whats so funny?" He asked flushing his body against mine.

"Nothing." I said and bit my lip seducivly. I walked past him and made sure to "accidently" touch his friend.

I didn't walk to far cause he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into his hard chest.

"You can't get away with that." He sucked on my temple and my legs gave out, but he had a strong enough grip to keep me standing.

I let out a soft moan and he placed me on his bed. He put both of his hands on either side of my head and kissed me passionatly. He licked my bottom lip asking for enterance which I happily gave him and he slipped his tounge in my mouth.

He explored my mouth as I ran my hands through his hair. I flipped us so I was on top and I nibbled on his ear before leaving kisses along his jawline and down his neck.

I licked the outlines of his chest as I straddled his hips and he let out a moan. I made my way back up and decided to tease him. I put my lips right in front of his for a couple moments but then leaned into his ear.

"Yah know. I'm not as innocent as you think." I said seducivly and he flipped us so he was on top again.

He straddled my hips and I stiffled a laugh cause guys don't do that.

"Someones a happy little boy." I purred in his.

"Oh yes I am. The things you do to me. You can turn me on so many ways without even knowing." He admitted and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Well. Thats what all the guys say." I smirked as anger flashed in his eyes.

"Your mine." He growled.

"Calm down. I was just kidding." I kissed his neck to calm him down and it worked.

"I need to you Annie. I can't wait any longer." He said and pressed himself onto me more.

"Well there is a full house tonight so that won't be happening." I pointed out and I all of a sudden could feel that he was going into heat.

I shoved him off of me and backed away from him.

"Annie what the hell?!" He exclaimed.

"Your going into heat Justin and I can feel it." I said and he sat up on the bed running a hand through his hair.

"Alright but can I atleast hold you tonight?" He asked and I noded walking over to him. I sat by him laying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey if your going in heat, your not going to school until it ends." I said getting under the covers tiredly.

"I'm totally fine with that." He said as he too crawled in bed and I smiled as I laid my head against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cuddled closer to him loving his scent and the warmth if his body.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

"Goodnight Angel." He said and I smiled before falling asleep in the comfert of my mates arms.  

__________________________ 

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I have uploaded pictures of some of the weapons that she owns! They are sick!