Ch.16 Full Moon

I took out my phone and went to Violets contact.

'Hey be safe.' I sent it smirking.

'Nah. Hey where are you two going?' She sent and I wondered that too but knew where we were going.

'I can't say but we are going to complete the bond. Milo and I.' I sent it nervous about what she would say.

'Good for you! He is a good kid and he will be great for you.' She sent and I smiled.

'Thanks. Ttyl.' I sent and put my phone away.

"Who are you texting?" Milo sang and I laughed.

"Just Violet." I sang back and he joined me in laughing.

"Well we are almost there." He said and I smiled.

It only took us a couple minutes till he parked us by an area where nobody would see the car and we got out.

"I know just the place." He held my hand and we walked in silence to this big lake and it was breathtaking.

"This is so breathtaking." I said gauking the outstanding view.

"Figured you might say that. I know I did when I first discovered it when I was just a pup." He looked down at me and it started to get dark.

We sat down and he looked at me again.

"Ready?" I took a deep breath and noded.

He patted his lap and I giggle as I straddled his hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked in his eyes and fell in love with them. They were so pure and what I loved most about them, was what they contained.

They contained lust and love.

"You know when I first saw you, all I could think about was you and all of the things we would be doing together and how beautiful you looked. And how your smile could brighten up even the saddest person." He rushed some hair out of my eyes.

"You know, when I first saw you, I thought you were going to be one of those players like Justin. But you aren't. You are so much more than that." I kissed him and he deepened the kiss.

He pulled me closer to him and gently but my bottom lip asking for enterance which I granted him and we had a tougne war. I was close to winning but he got me that time and took domanince.

He took his shirt off and like I said, he is bigger than Justin I can tell yah that. I ran my hands along his chest and ran my finger along his bare back.

"Hold on." I said getting up and turning around and I heard him get up too.

I got the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head in a really sexy way and I felt his body crash against mine. He turned me around and his eyes grew dark.

WARNING! SCENE IS SEXUAL!

I was all of a sudden on the ground and he was only in his boxers. He ran his tounge along my jawline and down my neck. I let out a soft moan and when he he got to my bra, I arched my back and he unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere.

He cupped on if my breasts in his hand while he sucked on the other. He did the same to the to the other and he took of my shorts. He purred in pleasure and slowly slid my underwear off. He then slid down his boxers and I kissed him.

He flushed his body against mine and I felt his bare chest against me and he ran his hands along my body.

"Baby are you sure you want to do this?" He asked and looked at me.

"Positive." I said and he slowly entered me.

It was painful for a couple of minutes but soon turned into pleasure. I noded and said it was okay now and he picked up the pace.

"Aaaahhh Milo!!" I moaned and clenched the grass.

I arched my back so he could get more access and he thrust deeper in me and harder.

"Faster!" I moaned and he did, I dung my nails in his back and he put both of his hands on either side of me.

He kissed me but still kept on going. He rested his forhead on mine and I got a huge amount of pleasure.

"Ooohhh Milo!" I threw my head back and arched my back again.

"Oh babe the way you moan. Say my name." He whispered in my ear.

"Have to make me." I said and clenched the grass more.

"Easy." He said and put in powerful thrusts.

"Oh shit Milo!! Milo! Milo! Milo! Milo! Milo! Gods sake Milo!" I moaned loud and he took one of my breasts in his mouth and I moaned again. He did my other breast and ran his tounge until he got to my collarbone. I felt his caines go in my skin and screamed in pleasure.

He marked me and that was all that mattered. He started to slow down and got out of me. He laid down beside me and pulled me closer to him.

"My turn." I said and turned him over. I immedatly took his nip in my mouth and sucked on it. He let out a whimper of pleasure and I did the same to the other.

I ran my tounge on the outlines of his chest and went down to his little friend, but before he could say anything, I did what I had to Justin.

I used my hands, but with Milo, it was more pleasurable.

"I know what your thinking about." I winked at him then continued. He was as hard as a rock and I massaged his legs while still using my mouth.

"Oh Annie! Thats the spot!" He moaned and I heard him clench the ground as I did.

I ran my tounge along his groan and he let out a low growl. I smirked and ran my tounge the outline of his abs, up his neck and gave him a kiss.

"Annie you are so beautiful. Every inch of you." He ran his hands over my breatsts, stomach, then my legs.

"And Milo, you are so handsome. Every inch of you." I ran my hands down his chest, over his abs, and down his legs.

"I don't know if it is too early to say this but I think I'm in Love Milo." I looked deep in his eyes and saw that they still had love and lust in them.

"Me too Annie." He got up and got our cloths.

He handed me mine and I put them on as he did too, but he left his shirt off.

"Hey lets go back home okay? I don't want to risk anything." I gave him a kiss and we got in his car.

''Hey we are comin home. You both finished?' I texted laughing.

'Yah finished about 5 minutes ago you?' She texted back and I smiled.

'Same. You have to tell me all about.' I laughed and Milo gave me a weird look.

'Fine but you too.' I blushed.

'Alright alright I will.' Milo gave me a disapproving look.

"You will not." Said firmly but kept his eyes on the road.

"Hey come one she is like my sister Milo." I rested my hand on his arm.

"Alright." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Baby. There wasn't one thing that I didn't enjoy. It was the best feeling I have had since birth Milo." He still looked at the road and I took my hand off of his arm and looked out the window.

We got home and when we walked in, everyone was there and we sat down on the couch. Of course we sat by eachother and I really hoped Justin wouldn't see my mark.

"What the hell?" Justin said angerily.

"Dude whats wrong?" Kevin asked suddenly getting up.

"You marked her!!'' He yelled and thats when all hell broke loose.