Ch.14 You Know Me So Well

I put on my sunglasses and messed with the radio when we drived out of the drive way. He had put the hood down which I always loved.

I saw Justins car coming from the other direction and pass us.

"Someone late." Milo said and I laughed a little.

"Little bit." I said and looked at him. I just smiled and looked back to the road.

We jammed out and sang along to the songs and just had fun. We drove in the back roads and it was beautiful. There was a lot of land and farm animals and that kind of stuff.

There were trees and lots of woods. It seemed like a good place to get away when you are stressed, upset, unhappy and those sorts of emotions.

"What are thinking?" He asked suddenly.

"Just how wonderful this place is and it is perfect for a get away place." I said truthfully.

"Yah it really is. I know I come out here to get away from reaility and I just get stuck in my own world here." I never knew that and it just shocked me a little.

I saw a curtain place that caught my eye. It had an entrance like place and knew I would check it out sometime.

"Ready to head back?" He asked and I just noded.

But instead, he just pulled into a round about thing and picked me up and sat me down on his lap. He took off my sunglasses and sat them in the passenger side.

"Annie you mean so much to me and I'm sorry if I ever treated you wrong, I really am. I don't want to make the mistakes that Justin did and you don't deserve him. You are such a sweet girl and you have a breathtaking smile.

You have an amazing laugh and such a beautiful face. Oh your face is so sexy I can kiss it all day if you let me and I would never stop. I can never stay mad at you and it hurts me to see you unhappy. It tears me apart to know that you are hurting. I never want you to change for anyone, not even me.

Annie, you don't know how much I care about you and how much you mean to me." He said and I had tears in my eyes.

I hugged him and let the tears fall.

"You have never treated me wrong. Accept the first day we met." I said and we both laughed. He put his hand on my bare leg and started to move up like he did the first day we met.

"Still bother you?" He asked seducivly.

"Nope. Just the opposite." I said seducivly and kissed him roughly on the lips.

He responded and put his hands on my hips. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck and let them hang on the back of the seat. The sing Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cryis came on and I smiled against his lips.

I slid my tounge in his mouth and explored his mouth. He slid off my shirt but I had on a tank top, which he growled at and I smirked.

"Expect a different out come pretty boy?" I asked before kissing him feircly and put one of my hands around his neck and one on his chest.

He cupped one of my breasts causing me to moan and he pulled away for a second and pulled off his shirt and set it beside us. We quickly went beck to where we were, one hand behind his neck one of his hands cupping my breast, his other hand on my hip.

I removed my hand from his neck and ran my hands along his chest and abs. I removed my mouth from his and took one of his nipples in my mouths and sucked on it. He let out a loud moan and his chest going up and down.

His breathing was heavy and so was mine. I made my way back to his mouth and kissed him again.

"Baby, we need to get back." He rested his head on mine and he was controlling his breathing, as I was too.

"Alright." I said breathlessly.

I got out of the car and went to my side. I gave him his shirt and we put on our shirts. I put my hair up and he turned the car on then looked at me.

"Before we go, can I ask you something?" He asked as I held his hand.

"Anything Mils." I said with a smile.

"Well I-I was wonder if y-you want to yah know umm well be m-my g-girlfriend?" He asked nervously and I thought of how cute he was at that moment.

"Of course! I would love to!" I said and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled before driving once again.

"You know, you are so cute when you are nervous and stutter." I said and pinched his cheek.

"Hey I'm driving! Are you tryin to kill us?" He rubbed his cheek.

"And don't call me cute." He muttered but kept his eyes on the road.

"Fine, then-" he cut me off.

"Sexy." He smiled sheepishly.

"Thats totally it." I said sarcastically and he turned up the radio and just smiled.

"Oh my god!!!" I screamed when I saw the mark on Violets neck.

I ran over to Kevin and slapped him across the face.

"I swear on my life, that if you got her pregnet, your grave will be by mom and dads." I hissed and slapped him again.

"What the hell we didn't even have sex!!!!" He yelled andI just stepped back and looked at Violet who was as red as a tomato.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie I didn't mean to embarass you!" I laughed and hugged her.

"Hey you are no better! You were making-out with Milo in the car on your drive." She smiled evily and I of course was the red tomato now remembering what we did.

"How did you know?" I asked trying to make my cheeks less red while everyone was histaricaly laughing their asses off at the both of us.

"Honey I know you from the inside out girl! You don't go on a car ride with a boy you like and not make out. I mean come on, we both know that. Now come on lets go." She said nudging me to head to the door.

'Credit cards.' I told her through the mind link.

'What about them, we have ours.' He said confused.

'Hell, I have a better idea and you will love it. Do what I do.' I told her and sat on Milos lap.

"Mils baby can I please-" he was already a step ahead of me and handed me his credit card.

"How did you know?" I asked pretending to be shocked.

"Your a girl and you and Violet are going to the mall, I figured you would ask." He smiled and I gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting up.

"You know me so well." I said and he winked at me.

I just smiled and linked arms with Violet. We headed to my car and got in.

"Does this dress make me look fat?" She asked when she came out and I couldn't find the words.

What she wore, would drive Kevin mad.