Ch.21 Missing

1 month later....

Over the past month me and Milo had been doing some hardcore training and I'm beat. I haven't talked to Violet in a couple of days but thats okay. Today we worked on gun aiming, and balance again.

"Annie phone!" Alex yelled and I rushed downstairs and grabbed the phone from him.

"Hello Annie speaking." I waited for their reply.

"Annie Kev-Kevins miss-missing!" Violet sobbed and my heart started to beat faster.

"Surely he is just out with some friends." I said reassuringly.

"N-No!" She sobbed again and my heart clenched.

"Hey calm down we will find him. I will find him, Violet, I promise. I will call you when I have something okay?" She calmed down a little and sniffed.

"Okay b-bye." She sniffed again before hanging up and let my arm fall to my side.

"Find who?" Alex asked confused but I walked passed him, anger rising up in me.

"Damn it!" I yelled slamming my fist in the wall beside me.

"Annie!" Alex yelled and turned me around so I would face him, he had a firm grip on my arm.

"Let. Me. Go." I said through clenched teeth.

"Not until you tell me what is going on." I tried getting out of his embrace but that just made him pull me to his chest.

"Please Annie." His voice softened, but my blood was just boiling.

"Find an old good friend of mine." I breathed and he loosened his grip.

"Okay well maybe I can help." I looked at the ground and an instantly I knew where he was, but I didn't know why.

"It's fine. I'm pretty sure I know where he is anyway." He let go of me and I headed upstairs to my room and changed.

I got one of my blades that I use for training and put it in my leg. Like one of those things that go around your ankle or whatever and you can put your knife, blade, or whatever you want in it? Yah that thing.

I grabbed my phone and my headphones and headed back downstairs.

"Hey I'm going to go outside for a little bit!" I yelled to Alex as I walked to the front door.

"Okay be careful!" He yelled back and I opened the door and left.

I think Kevin is in the woods where we are supposed to never go in. I have no idea why but I have to call Mandy to ask her if she ported him here.

"Hey Mandy have you ported a guy named Kevin?" I asked as I snuk around the training area.

"Yea why?" I stopped and cursed him.

"Just wondering thanks." I hung up and pluged in my earbuds and blasted music through my ears.

I saw the woods in site and quickly ran over to them. It was a little darker but I started walking through the woods and sniffed the air. I smelled his scent and followed it as quickly as I could.

It took me a while to get a strong scent of him and I came across a lake noticed something move in the corner of my eye. I quickly turned myself around to see what it was.

"An-annie." I heard Kevin choke and I raced to where his voice was. I put my phone away quickly when I saw Kevin all bloody.

"Damn it boy." I leaned down beside him looking at all of his wounds. He looked like he had been beaten pretty bad.