Ch.8 Should've Listened

I was stunned as he took a seat by me and Violet was too.

"Hey baby." He whispered in my ear but I just decided to act least act like that he was my friend.

"Hey. Miss me?" I asked with a smirk and he grinned.

"How did you know?" He asked playing along too.

"Cause Me and Violet are too awesome for you to stay away from." Me and her laughed and he just shook his head.

"So what did I miss?" He asked.

"Umm nothing much." Zack said and we just continued to eat.

"Annie may I please speak to you for a moment?" Kevin asked and I noded as we walked out of the room.

"Okay what happened?" I asked and he just shrugged.

"God damn it Kev. I'm sick and tired of your bullshit. I can't believe you rejected your own damn mate. I thought you would learn from Justin's mistakes! This is really pathetic and I don't know what has gotten into you lately, but snap out of it." I snapped and went back into the room not caring if he still needed to talk to me. I got my stuff and threw it away and sat back down.

"You okay?" Violet asked and I just noded.

Today was the day of the talent show and we planned on doing the song, Into The Night by Santana. Lately, Justin has been yelling at me for no reason and like text yelling at me. Kevin is doing the same to Violet and we are so fed up with it.

"Annie come here quick." Milo said and I followed him.

What I saw wasn't surprising but it broke my heart a little. I saw Justin and Avery in a hot heated make-out session.

"Lets just go." I told him and we ran back to the gym.

"Change in songs." I told her and she just looked at me.

"What song?" I knew she was going to like it and agree to it.

"La, La, La by Auburn." I said and she smiled and we high fived each other.

"Got it." Milo said before going back to his DJ stuff.

"Alright and up next we have Annie Brunner and Violet Morris." He said through the mic and everyone started to cheer and root for us. We walked on stage and started our show.

LYRICS: 

La La La La La  

That's all I hear you saying  

La La La La La  

Tired of the Complaining  

La La La La La La La La La La La  

So why you up in my ear?

So I went out to the club  

I just wanna have some fun  

I guess someone told you  

I was with some other boy  

Cause when I got back home  

Put my foot through the door  

All the lights came on  

Then came the La La La La

You've got to give me my space  

So quick to calling my name  

Boy you better recognize  

My love is one of a kind  

You drive me up to the ceiling  

Boy there's no need for the screaming  

You know that you are my world  

But I'm sick and tired of the

La La La La La  

That's all I hear you saying  

La La La La La  

Tired of the complaining  

La La La La La La La La La La La  

So why you up in my ear?

Why you up in my ear? (6x)

La La La La La  

That's all I hear you saying  

La La La La La  

Tired of the complaining  

La La La La La La La La La La La  

So why you up in my ear?

La La La La La La La La La...

They were all cheering for us when we finished and we totally rocked it! They were all cheering for us and we were so glad that Justin and Kevin were here to hear this and when we got off stage, we hugged eachothef and said how good we both did.

Milo left the DJ booth and let someone else work it for the remaining time.

"Hey! I so should've listened to you Milo. You were right." I said giving him a hug.

"No biggy." He said and we walked over to the guys.

"Dude that was so amazing!" They were all saying but I noticed Kevin and Justin hadn't said anything.

"What's the matter cat got your tounge." I smirked at Kevin.

"Or was it Avery who got your tounge Justin." I said through gritted teeth and he looked at me shocked.

"How?" He asked.

"Cause. I went to go and tell you that we were up and saw you too making out. Well guess what Justin, we aren't mates and I will forever deny it. You are just a sick player who toys with girls emotions and I'm of being some girl to you.

I'm hurt that you just rejected me not knowing a damn thing and I think that you both deserved to suffer that pain and guilt. As for you Kevin. I don't even think I can call you my brother anymore. I'm tired of both you amd I wish you weren't in my life anymore." I said coldly before running out of the Gym and headed outside.

"Annie wait!" I heard Milo and I stopped.

"Annie please just come back don't leave." He pleaded.

"Fine whatever." I muttered before going back in.

When I saw Avery smirk at me, I lost it and I punched her in the face. I grabbed her head and slammed it as hard as I could into the hard ass wall and just walked away satisfied.

"What the hell was that?" I heard the guys coming and they stopped in front of me.

"She has one hard ass head." I said before laughing and I could care less if I was the only one laughing.

"What did you do?" Violet asked.

"Punched Avery in the face then smashed the slutts head against the wall. Nothing to serious." I said and she started laughing.

"Thats my girl." She said and when I saw Justin looking at me, I frowned.

"Let me guess did she mean something to you more than your mate that you hurt? I'm starting to think that Justin and I just might not change my mind cause I really thought that we would actually be happy.

When we made up and I peiced back your wolf together. But I still remember all the shit you did to me in the past and it still haunts me. You beat me and said the meaniest things to my face. I can't love you anymore. Your a monster." I had tears rolling down my face and I ran outside to my car. I drove to the only place I knew would be safe to me.

Home. 

__________________________ 

Hey side link of one of her blades!