Ch.15 Crazy Ex Girlfriend

It was black with points on the ends an they were grey sparkles. It was gorgeous.

"No! It is amazing!" I said stunned and she smirked

"Good cause look at what you get." She pulled out one that looked exactly like hers but white and I loved it.

"Alright change so we can buy more!" I said getting excited and when she came out, she got all our cloths and we went to the check out.

We used out credit cards and put the bags in the back seat of my car and walked to Victorias Secret.

"Hey umm I know this is weird for you but me and Kevin might be completing the mating bond." She said quietly and my eyes got wide.

"Oh you are so going to get what I want you too." I said and pulled her to the lingire section.

"He is going to go nuts tonight." I said and we laughed as we pulled up in the driveway.

"Hey you too!" She said and poked my arm. I wasn't planning on completeing it yet or even him claiming me but, just in case yah know.

We grabbed all of our bags which we could barely hold and walked inside. We laughed at the guys cause they are as we left them and they all looked at us shocked.

"Do I have any money left?!" Milo exclaimed and I smiled.

"Of course you do. Let me put my stuff away." I said and we both set our bags down and headed back downstairs.

I headed in the kitchen and Justins arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"Get anything that I might like?" He asked in my ear.

"Thats for me to know, and you to find out." I said and pecked him on the lips.

"I'm going to go to one more place okay?" I asked and he noded and I headed out to my car. I got in and put on my sunglasses and drove to the bar.

I didn't car if I was underage, I didn't one and I was going to get one. I pulled into the bar and saw Justins car. I frowned but got out my pistol and hid it in my pants just in case cause the bar is so unpredictable.

I headed inside and headed straight for the bar.

"1 beer please." I said with a smile.

"Coming right up ma'm." He smiled and got out a beer and popped the lid off. He handed it to me and I said thank you.

"Hey Annie!" Tony said and I jumped.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked my heart beating fast.

"Here with Justin and Avery." He pointed and I saw her hanging on his arm and looking at him with lust.

I knew what I was going to do and I knew just how to get his attention. I went up to the stage and asked him to put on Crazy Ex Girlfriend by Miranda Lambert so I could start singing.  

"Hello if I could please get your attention that would be great thanks. I'm going to play this song to someone in this crowd and you'll know who you are." I didn't look at him and I noded for the guy to start.

LYRICS:

It took me five bars saw, 30 license plates

I saw her mustang and my eyes filled up with rage

I brought my pistol but I ain't some kinda fool

So I walked right in barehanded

She was on his arm while he was  

playing pool

Just like I used to do