Ch.11 Don't Let Your Gaurd Down

The woods had so many opsticals for me and I could easily do them. When I got to the Lake, I noticed another Male Mountain Lion there and just ignored it.

I made my way over to the lake and got a drink. He made his way over to me and took a drink by me. He nudged me and I turned to look at him. He wanted to play and I played with him.

We wrestled and raced. I nudged him and ran, indicating it was tag. I ran until he got me, then he ran back towards the lake and I chased him.

When we reached the lake, he stopped and laid down. I laid down beside him for a couple mintues until he got up. I looked up at him as the one thing possible happened right before my very eyes.

He shifted into his human form and what I thought was even more impossible, was who it was. Milo. I shifted and looked at him shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were the same?" I said appauled.

"I don't know." He rubbed his neck and I hugged him.

"I'm not mad. I just wish you would have told me is all." I looked at him and he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry." He leaned down and kissed me passionatly. I for reason kissed back and he, in inhuman speed shoved me against a tree and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. He pulled away and rested his forhead on mine.

"What was that for?" I asked breathlessly.

"Had to get it out of my system." He smirked as I unwrapped my legs and looked up at him.

"Whatever." I said and started to walk back to the house and I heard him shift and run the opposite direction.

When I reached the house, I felt weird that I kissed him since I had a mate but oh well.

I walked to Justins room and found him still naked. I looked at him taking in the view. He was very built and his body was rock hard with a 6 pack.

I walked over to him and his eyes opened.

"Hey baby." I said as I straddled him.

"Hey babe." He rubbed his eyes and it reminded me of a little kid.

"Have fun on your run?" He asked.

"Yep." I said remembering Milo.

"Why do you smell like Milo?" He asked agerily.

"Well thats the funny thing. He is a shape shifter as I am and we are the only left of our kind. Anyway, he was by the lake too, and we just played and messed around in our Mountion Lion form." I said and kissed his temple.

He growled and I looked at him.

"Seriously. Haven't I just proved to you that you are my only?" I said starting to get a little angry.

"Yeah your right." He said and kissed me on my neck.

He got up and he put on his boxers and jeans. We headed downstairs and to the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave.

"Be right back." I said and ran upstairs to my room.

I switched my shirt and put on one of my sport bras so my tatto shows. I then walked back downstairs and found him still in the kitchen.

He had his back to me and I had a sly smile on my face.

"Hey what did-" He turned around and noticed what I was wearing and stopped. He atarted me up and down and I smirked.