Ch.3 Lovely Pranks

He looked at me confused and I shook my head.

"Pranks Lucas! Get with the program boy!" I punched his shoulder playfully and I walked into the kitchen.

"Okay. What kind?" He asked interested.

"Well I know I have some from my brother doing them to me but, you need to show me who has which car." He showed me which one was whose cars and I ran inside and grabbed 4 little bottles of glitter.

I opened up the door to Tonys car and carefully poured 1 bottle of red glitter into the defrost and turned his defrost on max. I was thankful that I let the boys use my car today.

I did the same to rest of the cars but Lucas's and we cracked up laughing.

"Hey I have one more." I said and grabbed 3 things of kool-aid.

I went to Ciscos shower and took off his shower head. I poured half of the kool-aid in the shower head and put it back.

"Are you serious Annie?" He said appuld.

"Oh yah." I laughed and also did the same to the rest of them but mine and his. They all had different colors and I really hoped that this all worked.

When we finished cleaning up everything and getting rid of any evidence, the guys came through the door with the food.

"Took yah long enough! Give me that!" I tried to snatch it out of his hands but he pulled it away before I could take it away.

He made a tsking noise at me and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Child." He rolled his eyes and I smiled at him.

"Alright seriously I'm hungry." I whined.

"Fine." He handed me the bag and I started eating.

"Wow." Lucas said.

"Well I'm going to shower." Tony said.

"Same here." Cisco said and they went upstairs. Me and Lucas chuckled.

About 15 minutes later Tony and Cisco came storming down here. The turned the corner and we all bursted out laughing. Tony was all Purple and Cisco was all Red.

"Who did this?" They both said angerly and no one said anything.

"I won't ask you guys again." Tony said through gritted teeth and I raised my hand with a smirk.

"That would be me. Best prank ever!" I smiled and he threw me against the wall. I cried out in pain and anger rose in me.

I couldn't help it, I shifted in my Mountain Lion and made that growling noise. They all took a step back and I then shifted into my human form. (Still wearing cloths) I had a lot of anger still in me but Tony and Ciscos anger was long gone.

"Annie I'm so-" I cut him off and I really didn't want to hear it.

"Don't say sorry if you don't mean it." I walked out of the room and back to my room. I slammed the door shut and flopped myself on the bed. I screamed in the sheets and punched the mattress.

I was getting stonger and faster reflexes and all that and I was glad. The door opened and when I sniffed the air, it was Tony and I let out a low growl.

"Annie please." He said softly and I decided to just let him explain.

"I know this was a crappy way to start but please let me explain. I swear I didn't mean to let my wolf win and I'm so sorry." I hugged him to let him know it was fine and he smelled like kool-aid.

"You smell like grapes." I chuckled and he glared at me.

I licked his cheek and he had a shocked expression on his face.

"You taste like grapes too." I whispered seducivly in his ear and bit my lip.

"Don't test me." He said trying to calm his wolf.

"If you say so." I laughed and ran downstairs.

I ran into Lucas's arms and he looked worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried checking to see if I was hurt.

"Yah just watch out for Tony." I warned.

"Why?" Cisco asked.

"Well thats his story to tell not mine." I said as he stood there looking at me.

"She." He point to me.

"Needs to be tamed." I blushed and hid my face in Lucas's chest giggling.

"What does he mean?" Lucas growled and I slapped his chest.

"Enough. I was just making fun of how he smelled like grapes cause of my outragiously awesome prank." I said looking up at him and he didn't look convinced.

"Nothing just forget about it and I'm getting tired." I said and yawned.

"Okay well we have school tomorrow and so do you missy." Tony said with a sheepish smile and I grunted.

"Don't worry." Lucas said.

"Yah yah I better get my sleep or in the morning, hells gate will open." I said serious before going upstairs to my room.

I slipped on my pajamas and crawled into bed. I let the darkness consume me and let the thoughts flow freely through my mind.