Ch.23 Let The Games Begin

"And let the games begin." He held the knife on my arm and slowly. I bit my lip to hold back my scream in pain and tried not to clench my fist so blood wouldn't just gush out of my wrist like a damn hose.

"Tough one we have here." He smirked and undid my chains. He put a mouth gaurd in my mouth and turned me around. He took my shirt off ,revealing my black laced bra.

One of the other guys whipped my back and I bit down on the mouth gaurd hard. He whipped me again but harder and he did this a few more times before I let the mouth gaurd drop from my mouth.

He turned me around again and kicked me in the stomach causing me to hit the wall and yelp at the pain in my back. Another dude punched me in the face twice and then kicked me in the stomach.

"Not so pretty anymore no are we." He sneered and I painfully stood up, standing my ground.

One of them got a knife and cut my palm.

"You bastered!" I yelled and slapped him across the face with my bloody hand as hard as I could, fighting back the yell of pain.

"You will pay for that!" He glared at me and they all walked out of the room and left me there.

I looked around for a place to escape and noticed a window. I didn't have the energy to go and I just laid there in pain. I noticed my wounds were already starting to heal up and I carefully stood up. I walked by the door and locked it.

I put my shirt back on and grabbed the knifes and blades and put them in my pockets. I ran out the window and shifted into my eagle. I quickly glied away from the house and back to the woods. I tried to hurry as fast as I could, but I knew this would take awhile.

For god knows how long, I flew and flew until I saw some stuff. I'm going to call it stuff cause I couldn't quite make it out. As I got closer, I noticed it was the training area and I flew even faster until I was finally on the campus.

I laned in the ground and shifted into wolf and sprinted to the house which didn't take long. Once at the door I went back to human and opened the door and locked it behind me.

I noticed nobody was downstairs so I ran upstairs and opened my bedroom door and my heart dropped. I saw Alex laying beside this girl with his arms wrapped around her.

"Alex." I chocked out and his eyes flew opened. When he saw me, just jumped up and ran over to me but I backed up and saw that he only had on boxers, which made my heart clench.

"Annie!" He tried to hug me but I moved.

"Don't touch me! I can't believe you right now. You are sleeping with other woman when I'm dieing!" I yelled at him and his eyes were full of guilt and regret.

"Annie let me explain." He pleaded but I ignored him.

"No cause there is nothing to explain Alex! I haven't been gone for 24 hours and your with other women already. I thought you loved me and wanted to be with me, but I guess I was bloody wrong! You don't seem worried at all, you are fucking sleeping right now!

You haven't even sent anyone out to look for me. I loved you Alex. I truely did. I might as well just go back there, where they actually care about me. Yah sure they will abuse me and shit but hey, you doing this to me right now, is a lot worse.

I just saved your ass from fucking dieing and this is how you repay me! No I don't get an I love you Annie or anything that would normally happen. But no no no, I get to come home, to mate that I love, move on from me, and sleep with another girl." I had tears coming down my face and I quickly ran downstairs and out the door.

I shifted into my eagle again and flied the way I came. I knew what I was doing, nobody else would have ever done but I'm not that nobody else. I do the strangest things and nobody knows why but me.

After about a couple hours I reached their house and walked in.

"Where the hell have you been?" Liam shoved me against the wall.

"I'd rather be here than what I was supposed to call home." He did something I hadn't expected him to do. He gave me a hug and I for some reason hugged him back.

"Hey I have been there before trust me." He said, I looked at him confused and he just shook his head.

"You need some rest." I hate to say this, but a really sexy looking big guy came and walked me upstairs, but this time to a different room.

I heard the door close behind me and then I was pushed against the wall all of a sudden.

"Get off of me." I gritted my teeth and he, in inhuman speed, got us both in the bed.

"No can do princess." He said the took of my shirt and trailed kisses down my stomach. I gritted my teeth to control my anger.

"You taste so good and I want more." He moaned against my skin and at that point, I could barely think to the point where I didn't care. I couldn't process things at the moment.

He kisses my lips and I surprisingly kissed back. My animal didn't care what she got anymore as long as it was pleasure. Something my mate might never give to me again, if I even see him again.

He took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers and he kissed me roughly. I slipped my tounge in his mouth and explored every inch of it. He took my pants off and threw them beside the bed.

Here I was just not to long ago yelling at Alex how he was sleeping with women and now I'm sleeping with men. But then again he slept with her first, but I pushed that thought aside and consintrated on this sexy beast above me.

He grabbed one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. I did the same with my other leg and pulled him closer to me. I pushed him on the bottem so I was on the top and sucked on one of his nipples. He let out a soft moan and I did the same to the other.

He pulled me up, kissed me, and placed his hands on my hips. He started grinding against me and I let out a quiet moan. He started to grind a little bit harder against me and this time, he let out a quiet moan.

"Hey no fooling around in there!" Liam yelled through the door but he still grinded against me.

"You heard him." I bit back the moan and started to move to the motion.

"I did, but this just feels to right." I started to suck on the sensitive part of his neck and he grinded against me harder.

"Please." I looked up at him and he stopped and I gave him one last kiss. I got up and put my short and shorts back on, then climbed back in the bed.

I didn't cuddle into him, nor did he push me to his chest and say good night. We just laid on different sides of the and fell asleep.