Ch.25 Claimer

When I reached the campus, I slowed down and shifted into my human form. I saw everyone training and it brought a smile to my face just seeing everyone again. I made sure they didn't see me and walked to the house.

When I got to the house, I stopped at the side of the house, away from any windows and doors to listen to them.

"I know Jounior. I just want her back so bad and I can't do anything or else they will kill her! I can't live without her, I don't know what I would do with my life, let alone the Island." He sighed of frustration and my heart fluttered.

I decided to go in and I rounded the corner and walked in the door. When I closed the door, I noticed they were just looking at me.

"Thanks guys I've missed you too!" I said sarcasticly and I just felt Alex lips crash on mine. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Nice to see you to." Jounior said sarcasticly mocking me and I gave him a hug too.

"Why are so you in such good condition?" Jounior asked and I just smiled and shook my head.

"Well they hadn't done anything to me." I shrugged and he just left the room for no reason.

"Okay then." I turned around to look at Alex and he, in inhuman speed, carried me upstairs to our room bridal style, locking the door and putting me on the bed.

"Annie baby please say you love me. Say you feel the same way and you want what I want. Please say you forgive me." I looked in his eyes and saw love, sadness, and eagerness.

"And what if I don't?" I was just joking but made it sound like I wasn't and his eyes filled with regret and sadness which made my heart turn.

"I'm just kidding. I do forgive you, and I want the same things you do to." He kissed me passionatly and I kissed hik back.

I ripped his shirt off and ran my hands over his muscles, loving the way they felt. He flushed his body against mine causing me smile against his lips.

He ran his hands down my sides and at the hem of my shirt. He pulled my shirt up and off of my body, revealing my black laced bra. His eyes filled with lust and love. He looked at my body up and down and growled possesivly. He ran his tounge down my neck and to my collarbone. I let out a soft moan and he pulled down his shorts, then mine.

"Alex." He tore his eyes away from my legs and to my eyes.

"Claim me. I want to be yours and you to be mine." He didn't waste a second.

I felt his cainins go in my skin and I moaned in plessure. He retreived his cainins and sucked on my mark, licking away any blood.

"My turn." I growled and turned him over and marked him. He let out a moan, like I did and he put his hands on my hips.

He was then ontop of me again and he undid my bra, cupped one of my breasts and kissed me.

"Baby I hope you want this as much as I do." He trailed kisses along my jawline.

"Oh I do baby." I said seducivly and he tore the rest of our cloths off and completed the mating bond.

2 weeks later.....

"So what plans do you have for tonight?" Jounior asked as he entered the room.

"Not any. What do you have in mind?" I asked and we both sat on the couch, with me sitting by Alex and him sitting by Lucas.

"Paintballing." All of the guys eyes lit up and they were all up, highfiving eachother, and doing these weird handshakes. Me and Violet laughed at their child-like behavior and they just looked at us.

"What are laughing at?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You guys are such..." I started but thought about it for a minute.

"...well guys." I finished.

"Well you want to go to?" Cisco asked and me and Violet looked at eachother.

"Yea!" Me and Violet said and high fived eachother.

"And you say we are acting like such guys!" Milo exlcaimed with a smile.

"Well we weren't like oooohhhh!" Violet and me acted like them in their low voices and mimicked their acting.

"Like that." I said and Violet high-fived eachother while still looking at the guys and then we all burst into laughter.

After a couple of minutes of laughing, we all settled down and sat back down.

"Lets go now instead of later." Kevin suggested.

"Alright." We all got up and headed to the basement to the paintballing stuff.

We all grabbed our paintball guns and masks.

"Wait wait wait." They all stopped and looked at me.

"Only one thin layer." I smiled at looked at me stunned.

"No way!" Zack said like I was crazy.

"Chicken." I put on one layer and they looked at me like I was mental.

"Someone can't take a hit like a man." All the guys looked like they were in deep thought.

"Fine." Alex said and stepped up.

"If everyone else will I will." Violet said and I had a big goofy grin on my face.

"Thats what I'm talking about!" I yelled happily and we loaded our PB guns.

A/N: No PB guns doesn't stand for peanut butter guns. It stands for Paintball guns lol. Anyway, on with the book! :)

"Ready!" Cisco yelled and I finished up the last of my loading.

"Same." I turned around and they were all finished. Damn they load fast.

"Teams." Alex said and obviously he was going to be team captain.

"Team captian is..." Kevin stood by Alex and I shook my head.

"No. Alex and Lucas." I smirked and he pouted but Lucas took his spot.

"Annie." Alex said but I didn't move.

"No mates on the same team." Me and violet said in unison and smirked at him.

"Whatever then Kevin." He would.

"Annie." I stood by Lucas and stuck my tounge out at Alex.

"Cisco." He walked over and joined Alexs team.

"Violet." Me and Violet fist pumped eachother.

"Tony." Tony happily walked over to his team.

"Zack." Tony grunted and Zack was one of the best guys at this game and Jounior was the last one left and he went over to Alexs side.

?

"Alright lets go." We all went to our paintballing area outside and we split up.

"Alright plan?" I asked and we huddled.

"Don't get shot. Alright thats all." I chuckled that he didn't even have a plan at all and Violet did too.

"Great. Thanks Captian Obvious." I burst out laughing and they just stared at me.

"Get it?" They just looked at me

"Yea we get it." Lucas just smiled and shook his head.

"Ready?" We heard Alex yell.

"Yea!" Lucas yelled.

"Alright.

3....

2....

1....

GO!"