Ch.24 Just A Text

I woke up around 7:30 and decided to take a shower in their home. I know right, I'm so polite. I got in the shower and used the shampoos that he had and when I stepped out of the shower, I noticed that I forgot my clothes and cursed myself.

I wrapped the towel tighter around my body and walked out of the door. I noticed he wasn't there and cursed myself again. I didn't want to put those dirty cloths on so I just walked out of the room and just my luck, one of the guys came out.

He dog whistled at me and I just rolled my eyes. I sniffed out Laims room and walked in.

"Hey Liam do you have any clothes I can barrow?" I asked and he just started at my long legs.

"Hey eyes are up here." I snapped at him and he looked up at me.

"Yah umm here." He threw nice looking girl cloths and I got out of there and back to the other room. I walked in the bathroom and quickly changed into them.

When I finished, I walked downstairs and every one just looked at me.

"What?" I shifted uncomfertaby and they all just laughed, causing me to growl.

"Make us some food will you please?" Liam asked and I smirked.

"Only cause you said please." I fake smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you all want?" I turned around.

"Spegetti." Liam said and my shoulders were moving violently feom laughing so hard.

"What so funny?" He walked over to me and I turned around getting the stuff.

"Thats what I thought." He said and I set the stuff down that I was holding and just stared at hime in disbelief.

"Exuse me but I deserve a little more respect than that buddy." I said and he turned on his heals and I could tell he wasn't a happy camper anymore.

"Well conisdering that you aren't lieing in a puddle of your own blood, you are being respected." He hissed and he did have a point so I just got back to cooking.

I had set the table and worked quickly. I out drinks and all that stuff on the table.

"Foods ready!" I yelled and they all came in.

"Alright thanks you can go now." Liam spat and I just obeyed him and went to the orginal room they had first put me in.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it.

'Please Annie come back.' Alex texted me and I just chuckled.

'Why?' I looked around the room looking for something to do.

'Just please let me explain.' I rolled my eyes.

*Don't he is getting frustrated.* My animal said to me.

*Fine whatever.* I said back to her.

'Fine whatever.' I texted back sitting on the floor.

'Alright so when we got back from last night, I told them we should send a search party for you, but they said that they would kill you if I did. So I decided to go to sleep and so I did. I had no idea she was even there Annie.

I swear it! Please I just want you back to see your smiling face, wake up to you, kiss you, hold onto you and never let go. And to say I love you. Please come back.' I had tears coming down my face and I just turned my phone off.

I put my phone back in my pocket and pulled my knees to my chest. I started to cry until I heard someone coming upstairs and I stopped immedatly. I whipped my tears away and the door opened.

"Liam needs you, now." I got up and he walked behind me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes." I controlled my voice and he gave me a hard look.

"Will you be so kind enough to clean up the kitchen while we all go out on a run?" I faked smiled.

"Yes your majesty." I said sarcasticly and this slutt just comes around the corner and goes to stand by him.

"Hey babe." He gave her a kiss and I preteneded to gag. He got up, walked over to me, and slapped me across the face hard. Almost causing me to drop the blade and plate I had in my hand that I was going to wash.

"Ha." The chick mocked me and I walked over to her and smashed across her face and she was out.

I turned around just in time to see someone lunge at me and I stabbed the person hearing him yell. I took that oppertunity

To shift into my big wolf that almost touched the ceiling. I growled and they all backed away. I killed the closest guy to me and a couple more. I then ran out one of the big glass windows and bolted into the woods, hoping they wouldn't come after me.