SPECIAL (2)

WE'VE DONE THIS A million times but it still felt so strange whenever I turn to look at Aries driving his car

WE'VE DONE THIS A million times but it still felt so strange whenever I turn to look at Aries driving his car. There's just something about him being behind the wheel that makes him look so attractive. Maybe I should ask him if he wants to go to those race car tracks just so I can see him wear a racer outfit.

"If you keep staring at me I might actually melt," Aries suddenly said, making me snap back to my senses.

"Do you know how hot you look when you're driving? I might just lean forward and give you a blowjob," I jokingly told him, but then Aries grinned and glanced at my direction.

"Don't say such a thing. I won't say no to you."

"You're seriously a rabbit."

"You haven't fucked me yet so I'm a bit frustrated."

"God, please don't say that while we're on our way to meet your parents," I said while covering my face, my heart suddenly beating faster at the mere thought of seeing them again after the messy experience I had with his family last time.

"You just openly said you'd give me a blowjob a few seconds ago," Aries retaliated.

"That was a figure of speech," I answered back, and Aries rolled his eyes back like he always does when he doesn't want to argue anymore.

"Are you nervous?" He then asked while I turned to look out the window.

While staring at the buildings we drove past, I took a deep breath and honestly told him, "I know this isn't the answer that you might want to hear, but a part of me refuses to see your father again. But at the same time, I know that if we want to make this relationship work, we have to face him in the end."

"Don't worry, you're not alone. I didn't want to see him either when I got back from the States," Aries answered. "But Dom, if you don't want to see him, we don't have to go. To be honest, I'm still ashamed after what he did and said to you back then. I don't want you to force yourself just for my sake."

I turned to look at Aries again, and like before, he had this worried expression on his face that immediately made me grab his hand so I could squeeze it tightly. "Aries, what do I always say? If you're afraid, I'll be afraid with you. This also means that if I'm afraid—"

"I'll be afraid with you too," Aries finished for me, and I smiled and kissed his hand before squeezing it again.

"Exactly."

Aries smiled and nodded his head. After that, we became quiet again, and the silence was familiar and comforting. We got stuck in traffic for a while so we ended up listening to our favorite bands like we usually did. But when a song played about first love, I suddenly remembered something that I forgot to open up earlier.

"By the way, you haven't told me about Blaine meeting up with you earlier," I casually told Aries. For a split second, I thought we hit something because Aries made such a quick stop at a red light that it made my heart skip a beat.