(18) Unexpected

"YOU HAVE TO GIVE me your number next time," one of our customers named Harold tells me before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek

"YOU HAVE TO GIVE me your number next time," one of our customers named Harold tells me before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. He was taller than me and bigger in size. But I didn't really mind, though. He was pretty cute, in my opinion.

"You know I can't. But if you want to see me again, you can always find me at the bar," I whisper, leaning close to him and slowly blowing on his neck, making him giggle.

Harold then looks at me and gently touches my chest before pulling something out of his pocket. "You know, I've always been conscious about my appearance. For a fat guy like me, thank you for making me feel special, Sunday. Here, take this," Harold then says, grabbing my hand and forcing me to take the money.

"I can't possibly—" 

"Don't be shy now," he insisted, and so I nodded my head and took them without any complaint.

"Thank you," I say, leaning close to him and kissing him again. "And don't talk about yourself like that. You're going to make me sad."

Harold laughs and decides to finally move away from me. He looks around the area, and then he covers his mouth to give out a laugh. "I can't believe I made out with someone in a dark alley."

"Next time I'll choose a better location," I tell him, and Harold laughs again.

"Thanks for tonight. You really made my Sunday unforgettable. I'll see you next time, okay?"

"Okay. Bye, sweetheart."

Harold waves his hand and walks away. As soon as he was gone, I took a deep breath and fixed my suit before walking back to the bar with a smile on my face.

Today marks my 3rd week as a Table Employee in the Red Light Bar. I don't really notice the number of days anymore whenever I'm at work, but working for madam Scarlet has been a blessing to me. I still get harassed by some pigs once in a while, but I handle it better now.

I also meet different people from different walks of life that have stories that they're dying to share. I get to express myself and my sexuality better, and the best part is that I earn more than I ever did in my lifetime.

Others might not understand people like us who are working in this kind of industry, but that's okay. As long as I'm not hurting anyone, and I get to earn money and at the same time make others like us feel good, then I don't care what they'd say about me.

"Mr. Sunday's back!" Someone announced when I got back to the bar.

"That's the fifth 'bill out' this week playboy. You're going to tire your dick out," one of the T.Es then tease, making the other employees and even the customers laugh.

"Haters gonna hate," I reply, making the T.E roll his eyes.

"Sunday," our receptionist for tonight, Anna, then calls out.