(33) Brother's Worries

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG for us to find the person who uploaded the video

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG for us to find the person who uploaded the video. With a little help from the student council, we found out that the culprit was a 2nd year named Tiffany, who was a friend of one of the pageant contestants from the Fine Arts department. I told Aries that he didn't have to confront her, so Vicki and I went to her department by ourselves.

"Tiffany!" I called out after her class was over.

Tiffany, who was walking with her friends, turned to me and was immediately ecstatic to see me.

"Hi, Dom!" One of her friends cheerfully greeted me, so I smiled and waved at them before approaching Tiffany, Vicki following right behind me like a bodyguard. If shit were to happen, at least she's here to help me handle it.

"You're Tiffany, right? Can we talk to you privately?" I politely asked her, and Tiffany nodded her head before telling her friends to head off first without her. When she was finally alone, I took a deep breath and looked back at her seriously. "I know this might be a surprise, but the video you posted—"

"Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the pageant. You were really amazing. No one came close," she suddenly interrupted.

"W-Well, thank you. But I'm not—"

"If it's about the video, I just couldn't contain myself," she then said with a giggle, almost like this was all just a game to her. "It was a really cute video too, and the comments were seriously positive; it's insane! Well, it's the 21st century, after all. It's so uncool to be homophobic now. And besides, it was like a scene in the kdrama. It was so cute!" She exclaimed with a smile that made something inside me snap.

Vicki must have noticed it too because she reached out to touch my arm, probably to stop me from what I was about to do. But I only pushed it away as I looked back at this girl with complete anger.

"It's fucking cute? The comments were positive? Should we thank you then for spreading so much love and positivity?" I angrily asked, and the bright smile on Tiffany's face finally disappeared.

"You think you're some kind of cupid? You think it's awesome to write a narrative about people so they could obsess about their BL fantasy? This isn't a fucking kdrama. The person in that video...Aries...he's—" a stopped myself before I could even say anything that I shouldn't.

Vicki reached out and patted my back, so I took a deep breath and calmed myself down before looking at Tiffany again. "Look, I know what your intentions were. I know that you didn't mean any harm, but please, can you delete the video and release a statement that you made a mistake? Aries isn't what you thought he was. He's a very important person to me. But that relationship isn't for you to put on display for the public to feast on. So, please, I'm begging you. Delete the video."

Tiffany cried and apologized a hundred times for uploading the video and promised to do what I asked. She deleted the video, made a post saying that she read the situation wrong, and wrote the words, "It's wrong to assume people's sexuality," which kinda mellowed the situation down.