THE CODE OF ARIES

...

As I take on a new challenge, I present to you The Code of Aries! If you are an avid reader of my works, you'd know that I don't usually write these types of books. Whenever I write something, it's either mature, action, psychological, or thriller, but this is a bit different.

Don't get me wrong, I have written this type of book before titled A Gay Boy's Secret Playlist, but that was only a special short story I made for Pride Month. If you want to check it out, feel free to find it in my profile. Beware, it's going to be your cliché romance book.

Anyway, Code of Aries was a challenge for me. I always wanted to write this kind of genre, so I thought that this was the perfect time for me to give it a try. You sometimes get tired of writing hard-core stories once in a while, you know? But DISCLAIMER, this is still a [mature] book, so there will be steamy scenes. If that's not you're cup of tea, then this book isn't for you.

I'm a bit new to romance-focused stories, but I hope you guys can enjoy it as much as my other works. Thank you, everyone, and happy reading!

AUTHOR N 🌙

...

If you want to know more about me and my work, follow me on Twitter & Instagram at wickedauthor_n

ALSO...This book has an official Spotify Playlist. If you want to check it out, feel free to do so. These were the songs that got me inspired to write this book. You can listen to it so you can get the feel of what this is all about.

 You can listen to it so you can get the feel of what this is all about