(35) One-sided

I PUSHED ARIES AGAINST the wall and continued to kiss him deeply. His eyes were closed, and his arms were around my neck as I held onto his waist. He tried rubbing himself against me, but while I still had my sense of reason, I pushed him away.

"Alright, this is enough for now," I told him, and I could tell that Aries didn't want to stop at all.

"It's fine," he whispered under his breath, leaning to kiss me again. If this were the Dom a few months ago, I would have honestly thrown myself at him and just let my animal instincts take over. But this wasn't what I planned. I'm not gonna be the person to get Aries in trouble.

"It's not fine. Look at me," I said, grabbing him by the cheeks so our eyes could meet. "If you continue doing this, I'm going to fuck you so hard your entire family downstairs is going to hear it."

My threat got to him because Aries finally let go of me before pushing me off him. "You seduce me like that and refuse me right after. You're seriously annoying," he complained as he walked towards his bed to remove his shirt so he could change to a better one.

While he was getting himself ready, I walked toward him and asked, "What were you and Diane talking about?"

"Do you really want to know?" He asked back while putting cologne on his wrist and neck.

I opened my mouth and got tempted to tell him yes, but I knew that it wasn't my place to know anything about it, so I just took a deep breath and shook my head. Aries didn't say anything anymore as he turned to look at me. He then approached me and started fixing my hair which was in a total mess. The small gesture instantly made my heart skip a beat, and I immediately forgot about the thing with Diane.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked him to stop earlier.

No, Dom, control yourself. We're in his house, for Pete's sake, and his entire family is downstairs. You don't want him to get in trouble because of your horniness.

"What are you doing here?" He suddenly asked while he continued to fix my hair. I even had to spread my legs a little so that he could reach me better.

"Art invited me over," I answered. "Why? Do you not want me to be here?"

"Why wouldn't I? It's not like you broke in," he answered back as he pulled his hands away from me. "And besides..."Aries paused and quickly looked away from me before whispering, "I'm glad you're here."

"W-What did you just say?" I asked in shock as Aries's ears started turning red.

"Whatever, we should head downstairs. Dad might arrive soon," Aries said instead as he made his way to the door to escape, but I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me so he could face me again.

"Why are you like this when we're alone?" I asked, and Aries didn't say anything and just rolled his eyes back like he was annoyed at me. "Maybe we can go for a quicky?" I asked him next, and Aries punched my shoulder this time before finally pushing me away from him again.

"That thought has been way overdue," Aries replied, and I pulled him closer to give him a quick kiss on the lips before letting go of him.

Aries scrunched his nose, making me laugh and lean forward to kiss him again.

"Alright, we should really get going."

Aries and I went downstairs, and as soon as he appeared, all the guests immediately surrounded him as if he was some sort of celebrity. He automatically smiled at them and greeted them like how he always does in school when he's Aries, the council president, and not the grumpy and hot-headed Aries that I normally know.