(45) Added Insecurity

"SO WHEN DID YOU return from Japan?" I overhear a customer asking Iñigo while I serve beer to the other table

"SO WHEN DID YOU return from Japan?" I overhear a customer asking Iñigo while I serve beer to the other table. Iñigo, who irritatingly wore a simple black tuxedo but still oozed with so much charisma, smiled at the customers like a pro with his handsome face and perfect teeth. It almost made me accidentally spill the drinks I was holding toward his head to ruin his perfectly waxed hair just because it irritated me.

"I arrived a few days ago, so I'm still not used to the weather here even though I've only been gone for two years. But one thing's for sure. I definitely missed the men here. You all became very attractive while I was away," Iñigo says, and the guys at his table cheer as they're completely fooled by his sweet words. 

They clink their bottles together, spilling the beer on the floor as they start chugging the alcohol down.

Now I feel sorry for the Floor Employees who will eventually clean that sticky floor later. I'm particularly more empathetic towards them since I've been a FE before I became a TE, and sticky floors are the worse.

"So, while I was away, who were you guys requesting?" Iñigo then asks as I walk my way back to the bar.

"At first, we were requesting Jack. But you know Jack, he's way too booked. But when Mr. Sunday came in, we've been requesting for him instead. He was new, but he's been so amazing to us, and he's such a handsome boy to look at," one of the customers then answers.

"Oh, so he likes to take my leftovers," Iñigo suddenly jokes, making the customers laugh with him while I clench my fist in irritation. But as the other guys were playfully scolding him for saying they were leftovers, Iñigo suddenly turned to me with a smirk. This asshole definitely made sure that I heard him say that. And he was definitely not just talking about his customers.

"That was a joke, Sunday. No hard feelings," Iñigo then says, and I fake a smile before rushing to the bar where Gin is.

"I fucking hate that guy," I mumble to myself as I place the empty tray on the bar counter. Gin stares at me as I take a seat in front of him, and then he snaps his fingers at me so I can finally turn my head to look at him.

"If you stare too long, he might end up levitating," Gin says as he hands me a glass of water.

I thank him for the drink before chugging the water down to calm my nerve. "Is it that obvious?" I then ask, making Gin chuckle.

"Sunday, I can literally feel you staring at Iñigo like you're planning to murder him. What's the problem? Did he say anything? Did he do anything to you?" Gin then asks, and I glance back at Iñigo, who's still laughing with his customers, before looking back at Gin.

Do I tell him about the dispute I have with him regarding Aries? Will that cause more problems than solving anything?

I guess I should look through the situation first before I start telling people about the man I'm dating, who just so happened to be Iñigo's ex too. I love the guys in this bar, but as much as I hate to admit it, Iñigo has been here way longer than I came in. If things become messy, I'm not sure what will happen to me, and I can't lose this job yet.