(48) Bunny Rabbit [m]

I THRUST INSIDE ARIES as he grips the bedsheets underneath me, his moans echoing inside the motel room that I almost got nervous that others might accidentally hear him outside

I THRUST INSIDE ARIES as he grips the bedsheets underneath me, his moans echoing inside the motel room that I almost got nervous that others might accidentally hear him outside. I look down at his naked body and admire his beauty while I bite into the pendant of my necklace. Aries is also wearing the necklace he bought for us, which somehow turned me on even more since it's the only thing he's wearing.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," Aries warns, his hole tightening even more around me.

"Wait, just a little bit more," I say as I continue to push and pull myself inside his entrance, letting the pleasure consume me while sweat trail down the side of my forehead.

After one last thrust, I quickly pull away and start jacking myself off as I finally release my seed on his abdomen, making Aries cum just a couple of seconds after.

The two of us pant heavily as I let myself fall beside him to catch my breath. Aries does the same, and when he turns his head to look at me, the two of us start laughing.

"One more?" He asks, reaching out to brush my hair back with his slender fingers.

I grab his hand and gently kiss it before shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I'm a bit tired after the encounter with Iñigo, and I also have work tomorrow, so can we go with just one round tonight?" I ask, hoping not to make Aries mad. But as expected, Aries pouts and turns away from me, so I quickly hug him from behind, pressing myself against his back, instantly making his body jolt.

"Why is my baby so horny?" I playfully ask, and Aries angrily elbows me.

"The first time we went here, you didn't do anything and just went straight to sleep, and now that we're here as an actual couple, you're rejecting me," Aries complains, which I found absolutely adorable.

To be honest, I don't have a problem going at it again, but I know myself, especially Aries. If we go for a second round, there's definitely gonna be a third, and then a fourth, and then I'll completely be drained and miss work again. I already missed work tonight. I don't want o get fired.

"Fine, sit up and let me fuck you," I say in defeat.

Well, this is all my fault anyway since I spoil him too much.

"I'm not in the mood anymore," he complains, his stubbornness almost making me laugh out loud. But of course, I kept quiet about it. I didn't want him to hate me on the same night he admitted that he loved me.

"You're seriously gonna be the death of me."

I sit up straight and grab Aries's hand to pull him towards me so he can sit on my lap. Right after, I position my cock against his and spat on my palm so I can rub on our members together, gripping on them to make it feel tight. 

"S-Shit...where'd you learn that?" Aries asks as his eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Porn. Watched a few videos before and...t-thought of trying them out with my... b-boyfriend," I truthfully answer, struggling to even say the words straight because my own dick was starting to harden.