(52) Run Away [m]

"THEN SHALL I MAKE my sugar daddy feel good as payment?" I shamelessly ask, instantly making Aries's eyes widen in complete disbelief that's mixed with embarrassment

"D-Dom, I don't think this is a good ide—"

Before Aries can even finish his sentence, I stand from the bed, lifting Aries with me while he wraps his arm around my neck, clinging to me so he doesn't accidentally fall off. While carrying him, I walk towards the light switch to turn it off, letting the orange light from the lamp beside the bed be the only thing illuminating the room.

As the warm light helped set the mood for us, I pushed Aries against the large window, showing the picture-perfect view of the beach outside and the night sky that once again graced us with a series of bright stars. Aries stares deeply into me as our lips try their best not to touch too soon. Despite Aries looking unsure, I can tell that he's giving me his trust, letting me take the lead.

"I know you're only gonna be gone for a week, but I'm still gonna miss you," I tell him. "So let me be selfish tonight and have you all to myself."

"Do whatever you want then," Aries replies, instantly putting a smile on my face since he gave me the go signal. If he didn't say that, I would have held back a few things.

"Good answer."

The room falls quiet, our hearts beating faster and faster as our lips close their distance. I glance at the view behind Aries before looking at the view in front of me, his eagerness making me smile even wider. And like someone flipped a switch, I finally lean towards Aries Buan, pressing my lips on his while he continues to hold onto me tightly. The taste of his lips is familiar, his sweet scent putting me in a daze.

Aries slightly opens his mouth so I can slide my tongue inside. And as I continue to kiss him, I start to let go of him, his legs slowly sliding down so he can finally stand on both feet.

After a few more seconds, I pull away from him so we can both catch our breath. Aries takes a breather and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand before looking straight into my eyes again. "I have a condom in my pocket," he suddenly whispers, catching me off guard.

He really is a horny bunny rabbit.

"You must be lying, right?" I ask as I reach out to the pocket of his shorts. The left pocket was empty, but the right pocket, which had a bunch of cash in it, actually contained the condom that Aries mentioned.

"No fucking way," I say with a chuckle, instantly making Aries look away from me in embarrassment. It seems like he's been planning this before we even arrived. Did he imagine doing this with me all throughout our drive earlier?

"How naughty of you. What if you accidentally pulled out the condom instead of the money when we were at the reception earlier? What would have happened then?" I teasingly ask, and Aries just shakes his head, probably saying that he wouldn't make such a mistake in public.