(21) Operation: Unlock the Code

HIS HOT TONGUE ENTERS my mouth as I push his body towards the table

HIS HOT TONGUE ENTERS my mouth as I push his body towards the table. Aries sits at the edge of it as my hand holds onto his waist, squeezing it tight as I continue to push myself deeper into him.

After a couple more seconds of passionate kissing, Aries pulls away from me, panting heavily as we stare deeply into each other's eyes.

He looked beautiful. I wanted to tell him that, but I couldn't. Words weren't enough for me to express how I felt about him. It wouldn't be enough for him to understand how much my feeling for him just keeps growing with each passing day.

"Wait..." He whispers under his breath.

I ignore him and start kissing his neck instead, making Aries close his eyes while his hands hold onto my shoulders. A moan eventually escapes his mouth as I start kissing his chin and cheek. But as I was about to give him another kiss on his lips, Aries opened his eyes back and repeated, "Wait, Dom."

"You want us to stop?" I whisper in his ear, kissing it until Aries finally pushes me away.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why do you think I'm doing this?"

Aries doesn't say anything anymore as he fixes his uniform. He looks back at me with an unreadable expression. I couldn't tell if he was mad. I couldn't tell what he was really feeling. He just looks at me, and then he takes a deep breath and grabs his bag.

Aries doesn't say anything else to me as he walks his way toward the exit. I watch him walk away from me, putting my hands inside my pockets before leaning on the table he was just sitting on a couple of seconds ago. But as Aries opens the door to leave, I ask him, "Are you going?"

"What?" Aries asks, looking over his shoulder to look back at me.

"Are you going to that restaurant with the other seniors?"

"And why do you care?"

"Are you going to rekindle your love with your ex like what the vice president said?" I ask further with a smirk on my face, and Aries's expression changes in an instant.

"Fuck you," he says instead before heading out and finally slamming the door shut.

"You keep on making me want to hate you, but you end up acting like this," I whisper so he wouldn't be able to hear me anymore.

As soon as he was gone, I took a deep breath and brushed my hair back. After calming myself down, I got off the table and kicked the chair in frustration. I came here to talk with him in a civil manner, but I ended up almost having sex with him instead in a fucking classroom. That honestly doesn't make any sense. The knots between us are only getting more tangled.

What I need is a serious game plan. How am I going to make Aries open up? I'm not asking him to tell the world he's gay. That's not what I want. What I want is for him to truthfully tell me how he feels about this. About me. About us.