38

"Jackson", Yugyeom called. Jackson stopped on his track. He look at Yugy.

"I thought you have something to tell me", Yugyeom asked with a sly smile.

"W-what I don't have anything to tell you hyung, what make you think like that?", Jackson asked.

"I guess I heard someone saying he want to tell me the words I want to hear the most", Yugyeom wiggled his eyebrows. Jackson turn red instantly.

"Hyung-", he failed to find the right words.

"What Jack", he don't know what Jackson really mean but he hope that it's what he really want to hear.

Jackson went closer to him.

"Hyung I don't know how will you react but I really want to say that I like you, not after what happened now it's before that but I don't want you in my messy life as I don't want to lose you like Ggukie. I can't lose anyone anymore that's why I kept a distance between us I'm sorry hyung but it's true that I like you, I really do", Jackson look at Yugyeom to see tears rolling from his eyes. He got panicked.

"Hyung hyung why are you crying you don't have to like me back after my bratty behavior I just want to confess myself or it will suffocate me please don't cry hyung", Jackson is shivering now.

"So you know you act like a brat and continued your attitude with me, huh. I said it seriously that I want to be with you forever. Isn't that enough to understand I love you. I want you to live happily too. Please Jack don't push me away from you anymore. Please I can't bear that one more time", Yugyeom said between tears, they both are crying.

"Did I hurt my baby hyung that much to make you cry like this?", Jackson teased to change the topic. Yugyeom playfully hit Jackson.

They talk for sometimes and Yugyeom called others inside.

"What are you guys talking this much time and why are your face so red. Did you guys cry", Jin asked in a concerned voice.

"It's nothing Jin hyung we just come to terms with something", Jackson said looking at Yugy.

"What's that?", Hobi asked.

"So guys, we are together", Yugyeom said looking at everyone.

"Whatt", they all are in shock except,

"I know it ", Namjoon and Yoongi said in unison.

"Huh, how? We just started today", Jackson asked.

"It's very obvious, don't you guys know about this?", Namjoon asked to others.

"We don't even have a clue about this", they said.

"So who confessed?", Namjoon asked excitedly knowing it's Yugyeom.

"We both did", Yugyeom said making everyone look at Jackson.

"Yeah so I started to like him and just want to confess myself. I don't think I can forget Ggukie forever but I will try to love him as much as I can", Jackson said. They all are happy for them.

After some days Yugyeom got discharged and they went home. They are all happy for each other.
One day everyone is sitting in the living room talking and playing. Suddenly Kook called everyone's attention.

"Guys I want to ask you something"

"What Kookie??",Jin asked waiting for what he want to say.

"I want to see Ggukie", Kook said shocking everyone.

"What?", Jimin again asked.

"I want to see Ggukie's resting place and I want to ask forgiveness from him", Kook said, his 3 brothers also agreed with him instantly.